Mods, why did the word game thread get removed ?

Lol man I love this picture lol..

And I apologize to everyone. I don't want to be a jerk I just don't get people's thinking sometimes.

Then when you piss 2 or more people off they make a stand against you. I apologize for my opinions being like dp bungholes and everyone has em comment. I've seen a dp with 2 bungholes. I'll speak no more of this.

You said bunghole...

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/S9eAzb-Yuzw/hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Thanx for clearifying those words are horrible.... Lmafo wow

Forgive me wasn't aware the words down pipe bungholes was bad ...all I can do is laugh.

Never used the words horrible, please be accurate when you quote me.

I love you 2 internet Ragers lol

I was in the Marines. Army is Rangers. Wrong service yo!

I love how peeps jump in these threads and stir the pot and then call out people for arguing or complaining or ganging up. It is called and conversation until peeps jump in and complain about the whole issue but drive it into the dirt all the while. You take the risk of it by clicking on the bs forum and looking in here. No one forces your hand to do that.

G54B Store no one was making a stand against you....I mean really its a internet forum we really cant do jack smack to you.

My comment about your "dpbung" was not aimed just at you, I was also pointing out (in a stealthy don't piss of the mods sort of way) that we really are too soft skinned here and someone could take your comment the wrong way. There in lies the problem, you take it a little bit personal and then come back at me and we frigging pick at each other. I don't want that. So I sorry If i was too personal with my post.

Edited by JohnnyWadd

Never used the words horrible, please be accurate when you quote me.

I was in the Marines. Army is Rangers. Wrong service yo!

I love how peeps jump in these threads and stir the pot and then call out people for arguing or complaining or ganging up. It is called and conversation until peeps jump in and complain about the whole issue but drive it into the dirt all the while. You take the risk of it by clicking on the bs forum and looking in here. No one forces your hand to do that.

G54B Store no one was making a stand against you....I mean really its a internet forum we really cant do jack smack to you.

My comment about your "dpbung" was not aimed just at you, I was also pointing out (in a stealthy don't piss of the mods sort of way) that we really are too soft skinned here and someone could take your comment the wrong way. There in lies the problem, you take it a little bit personal and then come back at me and we frigging pick at each other. I don't want that. So I sorry If i was too personal with my post.

Ty for your service sir

The Marines stormed the beach and made way inland to recapture the missing thread.
  • Like 1

Thought you might enjoy that. Jarhead mentality at its finest... Doing what we do best since 1775... Killing and cleaning

Can we sticky a soup thread? Any one in flavor? Lobster bisque, homemade minestrone, ect. We could share our experiences and recipes in "Soup Swappers?" I've a family chili recipe passed down from my Great Granddad that I'm sure everyone would enjoy.

Can we sticky a soup thread? Any one in flavor? Lobster bisque, homemade minestrone, ect. We could share our experiences and recipes in "Soup Swappers?" I've a family chili recipe passed down from my Great Granddad that I'm sure everyone would enjoy.

Just start a new thread and we'll see how constructive and active it is.

Jimmy

"Soup Swappers?" I don't know what you got in mind....but that sounds NSFW. lol