Intercooled Flatty aka Harry....mopar hemi quest.

JAinsworth

Indeed a recent build and very well done to , when it first appeared i christened the car HEMIROID however i see they change the name around a little since then ,a good buy for some lucky new owner . Edited by SOTTY

of course you got beat , real racers do , real racers don't race only cars they can beat , no reason to run faster doing that , raceing is a continuous run to improve with every race but you already know that :)

like this nite in say late 69 ,late in the season we hit this little no name drag strip out side of Liima , ohio , big money at the strip was like throwing chum to sharks in those days , this nite paid like $5k if I recall it right , we had our C-gas Hemi 56 dodge with us , any way get ready to do the 3'd eliminator run and guess who lines up against me George Montgomery C-gas national nhra record holder , he's doing low 8's and my best at that time was mid 10's :)

needless to say I didn't take home that $5k but neither did he , the price for running a 4 spd was once in a while you were gona miss a shift , an you just didn't want that on a money run against an auto trans car :(

it ain't over till it's over lol