Welding aluminum

vbrad511

I would ask around machine shops. Radiator shops might but most I have seen just braze stuff and radiator shops have totally disappeared atleast around my area. I had to drive like 20 min when I needed one.

Get in touch w dave87questtsi. Hell of a good guy and one kick arse welder. At one point he was working up some aluminum radiators to sell to the community but he never went thru w it. Im pretty sure hes got the r&d done and knows what you need.

Dave is the man for whatever aluminum welding you may need. Intakes, pipes, radiators. Pretty sure he will even try some head work.

Edited by pure_insanity

Get in touch w david 87questtsi. Hell of a good guy and one kick arse welder. At one point he was working up some aluminum radiators to sell to the community but he never went thru w it. Im pretty sure hes got the r&d done and knows what you need.

Dave is the man for whatever aluminum welding you may need. Intakes, pipes, radiators. Pretty sure he will even try some head work.

Thanks Grant

Yes I have modded a few in the past and can mod yours if needed or I can make you the sensor bungs for the bottom of the radiator so you can have someone

closer to home weld them on.