I just have to say, I love SQC

David Adams

Really, I do . . .from the bottom of my heart. You all are THE MOST helpful and insightful community always willing to lend a hand.

What brought this to light was that I just purchased a 1990 RX7 Turbo II (in Fanboy White of course ^_^ ) and went to ask for some help. I realize that I probably asked a question that was answered before, but the RX7 community, being MUCH MUCH younger and far less mature (huehuehue, mature) is very quick to let you know that you aren't as smart or educated on something as you think you are. The worst part is, my question was never answered.

I was tempted to start a thread HERE because I am almost certain that at least ONE of you either owns or has owned an RX7 before.

But yes . . .you guys are the best. . . all of you, really!

• Like 2

I'm a member of several other car related forums - most of them DSM centered ... and this community is by far the best. I think it has to do a lot with the age of the cars. It attracts slightly older - more mature - group of people and I believe (hope) other forums will get there too eventually as the weenies fade away and you're left with only the true enthusiasts contributing to the community.

Lol WEENIES , a lot of good peeps on here and on 2.6 , i'm looking forward to the National meet in Texas this coming October and the B.S forum this past week has been enjoyable for a change .

Really, I do . . .from the bottom of my heart. You all are THE MOST helpful and insightful community always willing to lend a hand.

What brought this to light was that I just purchased a 1990 RX7 Turbo II (in Fanboy White of course ^_^ ) and went to ask for some help. I realize that I probably asked a question that was answered before, but the RX7 community, being MUCH MUCH younger and far less mature (huehuehue, mature) is very quick to let you know that you aren't as smart or educated on something as you think you are. The worst part is, my question was never answered.

I was tempted to start a thread HERE because I am almost certain that at least ONE of you either owns or has owned an RX7 before.

i'm not :P

Lol WEENIES , a lot of good peeps on here and on 2.6 , i'm looking forward to the National meet in Texas this coming October and the B.S forum this past week has been enjoyable for a change .

i'm not :P

Nice to see something like this posted every now and then.

And Harry is going to go the extra mile this year at TSQ...did someone say life size pancake bunny?

it'd be a great place if it wasn't for those darn moderators and administrator's

making it so you can't have any fun :)

well shelby, the internet is full of naked lady pics.....you dont need to post them here. :D

I think it lends to the community mindset that while we may complain about people asking questions that have been asked before, deep down we all want to see other cars fixed and on the road.

why else would a great many people donate 1000's of hours trying to honestly help others find and fix their cars problems , overs many years I have asked questions on many different car sites and never have I received an answer to any questions , only on this site was I treated with respect and given any

sort

now many of my questions were not quest related but I recived an answer just the same , not always the full answer but to the best of the guys abilitys ,, what more can you ask for

personaly I feel I have recived back from this site more then I have given ,, my car repair knowledge

will do me no good takeing it to my grave and if I can pass on a small bit maybe I can help one or two

I feel good

over my working years I have trained a good many very good mechanics and for that I am very proud

a little pay back for a man that took a lot of time training me

but i tried to teach you how to find your problem on your own rather then just give you the answer

in doing that I can feel positive you can do it on your own if no one is there to help you next time

of help

I agree I've only been a part of SQC since January but feel I belong here and everybody seems very respectful. I proudly display starquestclub vinyl stickers on my ride and support this community the best I can. This is the first forum I've ever been a part of and will most likely be the only one. I have a jeep wrangler as my other vehicle and you guys may not know but people are hugely into jeep forums. I have no interest in joining one. I feel more like family here and everybody shares the same passion as I do for these cars. We are a small highly unknown group and we are the only hope that these cars have left to survive. You can't get that anywhere else. Thanks everyone!

It truly is a community that makes you proud to say you're a member of. It's not like other car forums when you only want to ever log in anonymously simply to catch sales threads.