You DO NOT deserve this car!!

zactek

It is easy to blow a heater core if you don't let the engine warm up and start boosting high right away. That blows the HG too, then the core. LoL! Seems to me the guy needs a new Honda and should take all of his stuff to the dealer. Sad story for one of our site's flagship cars if you ask me.

It is easy to blow a heater core if you don't let the engine warm up and start boosting high right away. That blows the HG too, then the core. LoL! Seems to me the guy needs a new Honda and should take all of his stuff to the dealer. Sad story for one of our site's flagship cars if you ask me.

Thanks, Tim AND Shelby..... ;) What hurts the most is that he says "That I didn't have the sense to make all the aftermarket parts work together"

Funny and ironic, since it's HIM and HIS mechanic that are treating it like a pile of parts with no idea how they work together. I spent hundreds of hours researching and making sure things work as they should.....and in return the car has NEVER let me down in 17 years..... :o suddenly, ALL HELL breaks loose after he gets it for a year.....sheesh.

Zack K.

i see nothing in his complaints that is of any real consequence , nothing that don't happen to all of

these cars or all cars for that matter , hell guys on here are having 10 to 15 cars a year

having the heater core or that short hose leaking , heater core replacement is like a timing chain

you'l only have to replace one no matter how long you own the car

basically he's just being a whooosse

i've never saw Zac's car in person but i have read 100's of posts about his work on it and money he

spent makeing it better then new , so much so i know it better then just seeing the car

my real sad feeling iis that he found it nessary to sell it in the first place i know that was a very hard decision to make

Guy isnt getting back to me either... then again, no one is buying my mustang instantly either.

I see he posted in the for sale thread finally, did you get in touch with him yet? He's trying to sell the car, YET he had someone else monitor the topic.

He's full of BS again.....

Zack K.

Has he had it a year? Sure is making some wild claims about what happened. And to insist he was ripped off or that you should buy the car back in order to preserve this "friendship" are pretty clear indications that has issues. I think his main source of trouble is a really stupid mechanic filling his head with BS.

Has he had it a year? Sure is making some wild claims about what happened. And to insist he was ripped off or that you should buy the car back in order to preserve this "friendship" are pretty clear indications that has issues. I think his main source of trouble is a really stupid mechanic filling his head with BS.

That's EXACTLY it, gettin' his head filled, and he eats it up....He definately has issues.....

He posted pics (in another for sale thread on here). I definately did not sell him the car in that shape, looks like he hit something head on, judging from the header panel and bumper damage.

He had the fuel pressure reg. replaced (no reason whatsover), starter (no reason whatsover), fusible link box (no reason whatsover), master cylinder (no reason whatsover)and a fuel filter.(no reason whatsover, the one on the car had a replaceable element)The work looks shoddy and slapped together, among the interior and engine comparment looking a little unkempt..

The only things the car NEEDED when I sold it was a freeze plug, a master cylinder adjustment, and a little bodywork.

The brake problem started when I put in a BeckArnley master cylinder and never checked the clearance, turns out there was very little travel of the cylinder to push the fluid out to the calipers. Nevertheless, I drove the car for 8 years with no problem like that.Take a look at the pics and judge for yourself if the car was put together by someone that doesn't know what they're doing....

Zack K.

Edited by zactek

I just composed a long one to his new sale thread but decided not to post it. It is FULLY loaded yet he lists the stuff and it means nothing to him. Better he gets out of it I suppose since he doesn't seem inclined to learn anything.

Someone is getting a helluva deal.

Edited by Edde

So I'm just wondering if the guy has seen this thread. I mean, with as long as this thread was going and the two pages, how has he not seen or mentioned anything yet. I was fully expecting he gets on her and acts like an idiot. Would a been entertaining.

I just composed a long one to his new sale thread but decided not to post it. It is FULLY loaded yet he lists the stuff and it means nothing to him. Better he gets out of it I suppose since he doesn't seem inclined to learn anything.

Someone is getting a helluva deal.

You SHOULD post it, nothing wrong with voicing how you feel;last I checked , this is the US of A, lol.He doesn't want to learn, he's a defeatist and feels like he's already lost before he began......sad

So I'm just wondering if the guy has seen this thread. I mean, with as long as this thread was going and the two pages, how has he not seen or mentioned anything yet. I was fully expecting he gets on her and acts like an idiot. Would a been entertaining.

He's too lazy to go anywhere else on this site, especially when he had someone else monitor his sale thread (?????)

Either that, or he's just a coward. He hasn't asked me for help (because he burned that bridge right away) OR posted a single question on here about fixing a single problem.

This is how it went "Can you handle the car?"

Him "yeah yeah"

Three months pass by, no replies or questions. Then, out of nowhere,"the car needs thousands of dollars in repairs, take it back and give me my money"

I said I can't, and then he attacked (verbally) my character, my work, my heritage, and my family without trying to work with me and giving me a chance to help him fix any problems. I stopped communicating with him due to self respect and knowing my self-worth.

It would be entertaining if he gets on here, sooooo much fail would ensue :P

Zack K.

We have had a nice drama free environment around here lately. I don't think we need someone like this guy changing that. I'm hopeful that the car will find it's way to a responsible owner that can work the bugs back out and enjoy your hard work for pennies on the dollar.

BC_99

• Like 1

We have had a nice drama free environment around here lately. I don't think we need someone like this guy changing that. I'm hopeful that the car will find it's way to a responsible owner that can work the bugs back out and enjoy your hard work for pennies on the dollar.

BC_99

^^^This is why I deleted my "advice" rant.

Well, a member on here bought it, I'm happy it's going to a better home, whether for parts or to RISE AGAIN :P

No more rapist mechanics or inept owners with no social skills!

Zack K.

• Like 1

Who bought it?

if you read the for sale thread with the photos in it, you'll figure it out. She's going back home to Maryland, where she originally came from.....very fitting.

Zack K.