Be Honest how many of you yankee's have cabin fever :)

Shelby

guilty as charged.

Google Erie, Pa and snowfall and you will see why lol

Andy I was up there in 1963 , winter time and no lie kids were carrying 30-30's to and from school

just in case they saw a deer

wonder how todays schools would handle such a thing lol

Yes this winter has sucked. Looks like another 10 days of below zero, but no new snow.

I have a heated garage so my 88 is on jack stands and im installing my new d2's along with doing some brake work and replacing the center link. And good lord is that area covered in oil/dirt/grease, so trying to clean this up too.

Jesus Shelby. You must be as old as dirt. Kids openly carrying guns to school. Dont even want to know what kind of politically correctness madmess would go on! SWAT would be all over that! Lol.

not older then dirt but maybe I saw a different USA then most of you grew up in ,

come to think about it maybe it was a better place back then

I'm not even up north and I got cabin fever. I'm in the house all day every day, except for when the wife watches the baby and lets me get out to the shop or run to the store. She's 8 months pregnant with #2, so I'm stuck doing more baby watching and less shop playing.

not older then dirt but maybe I saw a different USA then most of you grew up in ,

come to think about it maybe it was a better place back then

Schools used to have rifle teams...... It was much safer back then. Kids didn't need to blast each other to settle the score.