OFFICIAL PF 14 HOTEL INFO. / ROLL CALL

Big John

• 2 weeks later...

Just called and spoke with Kathy (had to ask for her). Was still able to get the $85/night for 2 queens rate, although it was on an upper floor. I think that's all they had left available. She was very friendly on the phone and seemed glad to have us coming. Overall, I'm glad we're going back to the Lodge. Having the garage is worth some of the hassle we've experienced in the past.

Been to all of the SQ PF meets since the first one in '99, with the exception of one year - 2000. Was there for just one evening last year due to my hs reunion being on the same weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Grant and I are rooming together, but I'll let him update the list with his name. Trying to get Chris (helraz70) to come as well.

1) Bigjohn--- 4g63 Quest

2) Tsigal----- Quest

3) 19Cturbo-1jiz Starion

4) Tman---- Quest

5)Jewelz6---Scion TC and daughter

6) Olive8 - Moparbishi ...as long as my son's return home goes as planned

7) Wildcatfanatic---Quest with my wife

8) bad2rass-kyle, laura, kevin, dee, & hopefully the starion

9) BoostedQuest89 --- Oh yeah, I'll be there

10) JAinsworth, will be in room 209

11) Coke - MAYBE (possibly attending Kemah instead

12) chris brasher from alabama the whole faMILY WILL BE THERE WIFE,SON,AND DAUGHTER,10/8 YEARS OLD...

13) Ken_B.

Wife and I will be stopping in one of the days. Wont be able to bring either of the quests...

Will anybody be posting any type of event schedule??? like a trip down the dragon or a day at the nascar gocart track?

pf is more about the people not the cars .. the cars is just a bonus..... theres no event schedule they don't work at pf now with that being said useally one day or another some one will yell dragon run or area 52 run also Friday or Saturday night we do go carts

I might actually come down for this. The girlfriend and I want to go to Dollywood on the 6th and its just so happens that you guys will be there so why not stay in the same hotel? Sadly I won't be bringing the Starion this year. Maybe next year. Guess I need to set these plans (we just started talking about it last night) and reserve a room.

I'll only come if I can sleep for free on someone's floor. Hate to be a cheapskate but otherwise, I'm out this year. I've only ever missed 2005 and 2007....I hate that this year is likely a miss also. :(. If you got free floor space, let me know via text message. Seven one six - two four seven - zero three four four.

Thanks.

Won't be at Vacation lodge, will be Comfort inn about half mile away.

1) Bigjohn--- 4g63 Quest

2) Tsigal----- Quest

3) 19Cturbo-1jiz Starion

4) Tman---- Quest

12) chris brasher from alabama the whole faMILY WILL BE THERE WIFE,SON,AND DAUGHTER,10/8 YEARS OLD...

13) Ken_B.

14) Dad, with wife and a Quest.

I have a lot to do to my quest, hopefully it'll be lookng, and sitting much nicer than it is now. Gonna try to finish some paint work and put on a new suspension to show off!

1) Bigjohn--- 4g63 Quest

2) Tsigal----- Quest

3) 19Cturbo-1jiz Starion

4) Tman---- Quest

13) Ken_B.

15) jeph_tsi, my 1jz quest, a few friends, and another quest (not a member here)

1) Bigjohn--- 4g63 Quest

2) Tsigal----- Quest

3) 19Cturbo-1jiz Starion

4) Tman---- Quest

11) Coke - (86 ESi-R - Sarajevo White) MAYBE; rooming with Dee and Big John

13) Ken_B.

15) jeph_tsi, my 1jz quest, a few friends, and another quest (not a member here)

We're all set to come down. We're choosing to Couchsurf in Sevierville rather than stay in the hotel, but will still work in a time to meet up and chat.

What's the schedule for the weekend? Will you guys be in the parade this year? Is it on Friday? Saturday we're going to Dollywood. We're planning on driving Tail of the Dragon and the Skyway all day Sunday as well ending up in Ashville, NC

Also, I've got some parts I could bring down to sell. A good 12A Turbo, Spanish Casting Marnell Head, Good shortblock with ARP studs, throttle body assemblies... much more I can't remember right now. Would like to make the deal before we head down rather than just bringing it and hoping to sell it. Can get details, photos when I'm back to the shop all next week.

I guess I will make the trip this year. I have attended every year since 2003 except last year. (Had to do at least 10 before taking a break lol!) Maybe one day I will get back in the SQ game. I even still have a few misc small SQ parts in the basement that I keep contemplating selling--but for some reason I haven't. Who knows? Maybe if I stumble upon a reasonably priced 88/89...

I will crash with Ken and Grant.

1) Bigjohn--- 4g63 Quest

2) Tsigal----- Quest

3) 19Cturbo-1jiz Starion

4) Tman---- Quest

10) helrazr70

11) Coke - (86 ESi-R - Sarajevo White) MAYBE; rooming with Dee and Big John

13) Ken_B.

Edited by helrazr70
  • Like 1