Please Remove

armando181

There are some tips for selling your car in my signature below. One thing that is fairly universal about forums is that new people are not usually trusted- especially new people that joined to sell something. Copping an attitude will likely ensure your car won't sell here.

The more info you put out in your post, the fewer questions you'll need to spend your time answering. If you enjoy "Hey man, does it.....?" then by all means keep the ad as short as possible. It's also helpful to post how someone is to get in contact with you- unless you are selling on Craigslist, where answering the phone/replying to inquiries is the exception rather than the rule.

Not sure this is always correct. Some headlights just do not close all of the way. I have to close and reopen mine sometimes for it to close all the way. I think it's related to an adjustment. While it could be front end damage by it not closing the reason is not always definitive. This car looks really good. I would like more information as well - so hopefully this comes around.

Cheers,

SLimJim

any rust? waht mods have been done, any recent maintenance, any outstanding maintenance required, does everything work, any condensation tin the lights, does the ac blow cold, does the heat function correctly, does the anttenae function correctly, does it have a sunroof,

any rust? waht mods have been done, any recent maintenance, any outstanding maintenance required, does everything work, any condensation tin the lights, does the ac blow cold, does the heat function correctly, does the anttenae function correctly, does it have a sunroof,

no sunroof paint looks good i done the tune up oil change how you see it in the pictures that's how it's looks no rust I buy this car from

Gentleman that knows about this car's

Can you explain the discrepancy on the mileage? Your eBay ad shows history report shows more reported mileage than the pictures....

accept.gif 32,676 07/30/1991 accept.gif 113,286 11/18/2000 accept.gif 122,110 11/10/2001 accept.gif 123,045

12/21/2002

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-Other-TSI-Chrysler-Conquest-TSI-Turbo-/201033708854?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2ece8af536&item=201033708854&pt=US_Cars_Trucks