PF 14 & about being banned

kidjc

YEAH, YEAH, DONUTS? IMMA SPELL MY NAME...

Good, if your ready to assume the risk (Mikeys doing donuts, I was joking, Imma saint!), I'll consider V.L.

ill spell your name with my pee when i urinate on the walls.. lol

Still nothing kid. But like I said we are using our phones for Internet so that may be the proem

Wow Dee... once again it stated it was sent, & it showed up on my PM's. What do you suggest we do? It's only (1) post each, (1) to you, & (1) to John

When you guys set the date and place of the meet, post it up and then we ( the members) can decide whether we are going or not, I'm not going to risk friendships over a motel,

Dad

Again, just an observation. The woman who was wronged by some idiot causing serious public issues got upset and said things perhaps she shouldn't, right? Those that she was uncivilized to in the heat of the moment can't get past it, even though she has.

See, SHE was supposed to be the bigger person :ph34r:

When you guys set the date and place of the meet, post it up and then we ( the members) can decide whether we are going or not, I'm not going to risk friendships over a motel,

Dad

true that.. i think jimmy is already booked at vacation lodge.. if other members dont want to stay there they dont have to.. its not forced upon anyone. its free choice..

Ok. Im with everyone on the move back to vacation lodge. Yea it wasnt perfect but screw it. Are we there to stay in a hotel thats nice and plush or are we there to enjoy ourselves and the cars and company of each other ?

This will be the second time ive been offended by the mountain breeze. Granted i dont know if it was the same owners and likely is not.

The first occasion was wayyyy back in about 93 or 94. I went with a small group of mini truckers to the mini nats show and had a great weekend. Show was great, hotel was great. Fast forward to spring of the next year, i call to make reservations at the mountain breeze where we stayed the year before. The person asked if i was coming into town for the show based on the dates i asked for, told them yes and the rey was we dont want your group. The person proceeded to tell me how the minitruckers staying there had trashed the place and how we were a waste of humans and they didnt want any of us and would not be renting to anyone assosiated w the mini truck shows. Sure enough, we made reservations elsewhere and the mountain breeze sat empty all weekend. Mini truckerz found out they were d bags and we didnt frequent the hotel after that. Was even a thread for years after not to bother w them. Worst prt was that no one in the group knew about anything tbat had taken place. We heard nothing, saw nothing and wasnt told of any problems upon checkout.

I was under the impression the hotel had been sold in the years between that occasion and our pf13. However it seems that the stigma still holds true w the hotel itself.

I say back to somewhere that actually wants us . Down with the mountain breeze

I talked to the owner of the Vacation Lodge today. I have decided that is where I am staying. He assured me 1/2 of the garage, complete breakfast bar with fresh eggs and biscuits among other breakfast foods. Mtn. Breeze has donuts and coffee only. The Lodge has also refurbished the rooms with new beds, linens, etc. and use of the pool all night as long as we didn't get too loud at it.

There are also more eating places near the Lodge than Mtn. Breeze.

I am going to be in room 209. If you are a pool person, please let Kathy/Cathy (sp?) know and they will give you a room near the pool if you desire.

Jimmy