lots of parts and a roller

eck_007

Ok, I have an 88 roller automatic car. It has everything except the engine. I also have a TON of extra parts I have collected over the past 10 years. Everything from doors to engine parts, a 4g63 wideblock bottom end, a complete interior, full front and rear suspension, complete rearend assembly and a ton of electrical parts and stuff. I dont want to scrap it but I need it gone and i could realy use some cash right now. $1500 obo

Here is a pic of the roller.I have more pics upon request.

post-3815-0-69135200-1386255501_thumb.jpg

Edited by eck_007

Ok, heres a few of the things I can think of off the top of my head. There are.... extra heads, flywheels, driving lights, head light covers, valve covers, header panels, computers, intakes, tons of sensors and other misc little pieces, heater assembly's, regular and SHP struts, COMPLETE rear end assembly, sway bars, steering box, doors, hood, side glass, grills, headlight bezels, complete interior, tail lights, sail panels, window trim, trunk and fuel door cables, ac controls, fuse boxes, fans, complete head light assembly's and much more. plus a roller that is complete "minus the engine" $1500 obo is a steal!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...