The Stedebani "CLOSED" THANX GUYS

quikconq

• 2 weeks later...

Yes,,,I did get the urethane that was sent to Cincinnati. Also have received the rear hub bolts. I have called the urethane application tool distributors on Friday. The lady I needed to talk to was on vacation till monday(tomorrow),,so tomorrow ill call again.

I called my machinist friend about the short shifter bases and is suppose to get back with me soon.

The miscellaneous mount steel has been bought. I got a bunch of mount steel from

Steve but had to buy the steel components inside of each mount.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/2DFD2DAF-CBC9-4B0B-B807-62733D459B8F-9460-00000795EB89CBE6_zps4fe058cb.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/218E5B5F-7564-4F0D-8241-50BF33142783-9460-00000795E35653D0_zps1e1f85c2.jpg

Any questions/thoughts?

Thanx

Bryen

Hi Bryen,

The task you have undertaken is Awesome ! And I wish you Much Success !

I was wondering if it would be possible to just buy a couple of the Shifter Rods Only from you ?

As in the pictures above.

I have a separate project going, and I don't need the mounts or steel, I just need the Rods themselves.

I'd like to get one straight and one angled shifter rod from you as well as the plastic shifter bushings for them.

Simple No ? :) No fabrication or anything on your part, just box em up and I'll PayPal you.

Please let me know if this is something you'd consider.

Thank You and Keep up the Great Work !

--- R

OK,,update. Finally.

Everything has arrived as of today. Production actually started a week ago or so,welding/metal work. Now I have all the urethane tools

And expect to start pouring the urethane in the next day or 2. Should have pics up in the next couple days as well. And should be able to start shipping out next week.

Thanx for the support guys,,without you guys this wouldn't be possible.

On a side note guys.

I'm not gonna predict how many orders I'm gonna be able to ship next week.

Thus far things have kinda been going slow,,and I don't want to give the assumption

that things are gonna miraculously go faster and in the end not live up to someone's expectations.

Just know that I have all the tools and materials now.

I'm set up to make my first "half pour" tomorrow. I'm gonna start with just a half pour just to see how things go and make adjustments from there.

Ill give another update with pics tomorrow. Yay.

Bryen

Thanx for the support guys,,without you guys this wouldn't be possible.

On a side note guys.

I'm not gonna predict how many orders I'm gonna be able to ship next week.

Thus far things have kinda been going slow,,and I don't want to give the assumption

that things are gonna miraculously go faster and in the end not live up to someone's expectations.

Just know that I have all the tools and materials now.

I'm set up to make my first "half pour" tomorrow. I'm gonna start with just a half pour just to see how things go and make adjustments from there.

Ill give another update with pics tomorrow. Yay.

Bryen

You don't have to predict how many you will ship next week as long as mine gets out :P haha.

These are the first of the first. And I'm pleased how they came out.

They need more trimming and the plates need painted.

Better pics to come.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/BD1AF0F0-6C87-4F11-B4E1-0B30C3FB8AA4-1246-000001A67F29D263_zps78376dd2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys another update:::

There has been a little set back,the production isn't stopped by no means.

I called Steve the other day and he said there is 2 bushings that have fairly tight tolerances.

He didn't have the "spec" at hand. And as always he is uber busy and hasn't gotten back to me yet

About those measurements. Side note:::anyone with a old suspension kit that I can get some measurements from

Would be very helpful. "Randy" you come to mind. Ill PM ya.

Shifter plates are done. Yay my machinist friend came thru.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/B85A940A-358F-494D-969F-CD06773A383D-711-000001C149DBC191_zpsdac16f9b.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/EC561F9F-98F7-4DB4-A30D-F61A7EF78CE9-711-000001C142A5A936_zpsd26ced04.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w316/conquest232/1087BB8C-2517-4A49-90DB-E40AB7959687-711-000001C14ED05D45_zpsda140d73.jpg

Edited by quikconq
  • Like 1

Is shipping going to happen when all orders are made? Just asking because it looks like everything I ordered is complete. Everything looks nice so far.

Thanks for doing this.

BuGG

Is shipping going to happen when all orders are made? Just asking because it looks like everything I ordered is complete. Everything looks nice so far.

Thanks for doing this.

BuGG

I assure you nothing is ready to ship out. I still have lathe work for the shifter kits,,and

All the bushings need surfaced,,mount plates still need painted.

I've made right at 47 urethane pours,,,the first pours being the largest. Then I could slim down

on the amount of molds towards the end. I'm not done with pouring yet,,,but getting close.

I have a guy sending me the two bushings I need for the measurements I need ,so I can be done with

The bushing kits.

I was hopeing I could of started to ship things by now,,but things didnt quite fall into place.

Nonetheless I'm still pluggin away.