stainless steel air dam brackets are back.

Big John

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Any word on shipping or status or anything???

If anyone heres anything please let me know,he hasn't returned my messages?

Still wondering about this myself. Sent the money and heard nothing back.

Tried to get hold of John about these when I started the air dam project a year ago. Never heard from him. But if Scott says it's just that he's busy that goes a long way with me. I can say that I ordered one of these sets from John two years ago and he did come through.

Edited by NikoFab

update on the brackets. the welding shop that did the work for me messed up all 10 sets the holes they drilled were not offset left to right or top to bottom which makes them useless. they even had one to go by so i don't know why they did what they did it. the metal shop has been closed (shut down) for the christmas/newyears break from the 24th of dec to jan 6. so when they reopen i will have them made again and i have brought my own welder so i will drill the holes and weld in the bolts myself. sorry for the mess but i will get them done as soon as i can get them re-cut

• 2 weeks later...
Update the metal shop has caught up on their work and is going to re cut all my brackets. I will pick them up when they get them finished and drill and weld them and send them out. This will probably be the last that i will do. If you paid for a set and you do not want them let me know. When these 10 sets are gone i will not make any more. Sorry for the delay but i had to wait on the shop to re make them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...