JohnnyWadd

sfc711

Received free seat belt buckles from johnny. Only had to pay shipping and everything was sent neatly packed. Great guy to work with, thanks!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jeff bought some more parts from us recently. He made prompt payment for the part with good communication. He was also very understanding when we found a small crack in the part and said to "ship it anyway."

Great guy to work with and will do more business together in the future I'm sure.

I received the Starion model and the two rear hatch metal trim pieces today via the USPS.

They are all in GREAT shape and were strongly packaged to prevent damage during shipping. :)

I will definitely buy from Jeff again when I need something.

For What It's Worth.

KEN

• 2 weeks later...
Gotta chime in again here too. I asked JW for an assortment of screws, nothing in particular, just odds and ends to restock my dwindling supply. I got a limited response from him, but then a few days later I got a box in the mail FULL of exactly what i was looking for. No request for money either. I sent him $10 anyway just to say thanks. Many thanks again for all the good deals you've thrown my way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...