sfc711

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just got my CV boots today! They came new in box with grease and clamps could not beat the price i paid $8 bucks and cost him $5 and some change to ship so for three $ i got two brand new CV boots. All and all great guy to buy from, fast shipping no problem at ALL will do business with again.

THANKS josh

**SLIGHTLY DELAYED DUE TO MY FAULT**

A bit ago, Johnny sent me a part, packed well, everything went smooth.

I would have posted this sooner, but I suck at checking mail, since everything is usually emailed. No fault of Johnny's here!

Thanks again, Johnny!

Tim

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif Great guy to deal with A+++

He even sent me a pm to make sure I got my parts.

This guy... Is Freaking Awesome! I've had multiple transactions with J-Dub lol and all of them were painless and quick to deliver!

I highly recommend purchasing from JW when the chance arises. Fair pricing matched with quick shipping is all green flags to future buyers. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bought a stock exhaust off of Johnny, after the paypal screw up(my issue) he had it shipped. When I received it, on time, with a tracking number it was packaged really well. Great guy to do business with. Responded to my PMs in a very timely manner as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I posted in the items wanted forum, he jumped right in and offered up exactly what I needed (virtually free).

Thanks Dude! Highly recommended, great shipping, great prices! Will do business again with Mr. Wadd!.

-N8

• 2 months later...
johnny hooked me up 2 times already, bought a hks p- f con that came as he described and packaged very well, also paid just shipping on 2 radius arms that were posted for free. all in all great guy to deal with and great comunication! Thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...