Power Lift Recliners

JAinsworth

Jimmy I'm sure you have an engine hoist you could attach a sling to. Just stick a broom handle in the jack and pump your way out of the chair. :P

Serioulsy it does work. If you have it sitting the right way you could pull yourself up on the angled arm too.

Jimmy how ya doing i know you still have a few weeks till the 30th ? i sure hope your doing better then i am right now

me this hips is geting progressively worse , last week i was able to walk it off mostly after 2-3 hours of hobbling arround , now it's steady ache 24/7 , takes 30min to get out of bed .

just got back from the doc, he saidhere lets try these cortazone pills , hell i didn't know it came in any thing other then a shot ! and some pain pills ofcourse the walgreens said well theres a time needed for electronic crips to come thru ,,i just looked at the new guy and said bull crap , they were in your system 20 minutes ago ,,so it's go home and we'l call you

the manager that i know personaly wasn't in today :(

come on old man,, i know you ain't out working , haven't even seen you on line,, hope it's not because your feeling so bad,,any way best of luck with your hip and what ever else you may have bothering you

i'm still hobbleing arround on crutches and still hurting :)

Shelby,

I'm hanging in there, just waiting on next Monday so they can yank the old hip out and stick another one in. I am using a walker to get around the house, don't need it most of the time, but one misstep and the hip gives way and down I go.

Sorry to hear your hip is still troubling you, wish you the best of luck with it. Have they shot it up for you to see if that helps? Doctor gave me some anti-inflammatory pills that seem to have helped along with the shot.

Jimmy

Wife would love to see a rollcage in the living room :)

i bet she's almost ready to see YOU out of the liveing room :)

i would think if i was not out working my hip would do a lot better

last week it was clutch and axles in a 92 Eclipse this week end it was clutch and axles in a 96 hyunda , didn't want to but a man has to do what he has to do :)