x5 Northwest Indiana and beyond meet. year 4.

wrngwae

1.wrngwae with Black Cloud

2.Potamus with car and gf

3.Duckheads with at least one car, wife and kids.

4.rioyellow with banana

5.NotStock88 (wing and a prayer)

6.quickconq surprising us with which vehicle

7.Power ram 50 turbo without sq

8.jjohnson without sq

9.MainstreaM pulling the laser

Maybe

1.clow340

I think this is where we are at right now.

And,,,,,,, we never know about Jessy, lol he has been to every one but rarely posts.........heck i think he finaly sighned up last year. he is a original owner. and there are always a few scraglers........and questsale too...

4.rioyellow with banana

8.jjohnson without sq

10.questsale

Maybe

1.clow340

I think this is where we are at right now

4.rioyellow with banana

8.jjohnson without sq

10.questsale

11. Olive8 there in spirit form

We understand Jessy. go visit your sick brother inlaw. we will have more meets. i feel for you my friend as i lost my father inlaw in June. 2 days before my 40th..... so, i feel for you man.

Hahahaha,,,, right.. yes there will be 3 prize packs. 1. furthest traveled. 2.cleanest car. 3. mad it on a wing and prayer. lol you were a strong runner for the cleanest. meet will start around noon, drive up to the lake for pics at 3, prizes at 5, dinner and hanging out after that. fire, when its dark enough.

Hey, I've been so busy building my booth and working on Nikofab's car, I didn't get my prize donations mailed out..

Go ahead and draw 3 names and have them get a hold of me. I'll give away a Conquest decal set of any color, and 2 sets of fog/park/turn/sidemarker tint skins in any colors. That way the winners can get exactly what they want, instead of being stuck with what I sent.

Very cool Mark,,,,,,i will do that. Thanks a million!

OK,,,,,,,,,,,, Prizes will go as follows

1. furthest traveled with Starquest,,,,,,,,Natallicas Awesome prize pack of a T shirt, Poster, decals and new product to be revieled at the meet :ph34r:

2. Furthest traveled all around Starquest not required. will be a decal set from Burtons Customs in your choice of color. AND fog light overlays

3. Cleanest car will receive a Engine Machine Service prize pack of new OEM fuze-able links AND injector clips

4. Most modified car will receive a Burtons Customs Decal set in your choice of color. AND fog light overlays

5. Most Stock car will receive a Burtons Customs Decal set in your choice of color. AND fog light overlays

6. Made it on a wing and a prayer will receive a Engine Machine Service prize pack of new OEM fuze-able links and injector clips

Also, all cars will receive and Engine Machine Service beverage koozy (one per car) if there are extras they will be evenly distributed.

NOTE. i will contact Burton on the winners and colors via PM. so let me handle it all for you. so it will be hassle free for the guests.

Edited by wrngwae

Looks like the weather is going to be perfect! No rain like last time and a cool evening perfect for a fire. Home grown leg of lamb is thawing. plenty of food and beverages. Prizes from some awesome sqc venders are set. Now we just need a bunch of starquests and peeps to show up.

Anyone coming that likes to party should keep the option open to stay the night. No one needs to be drinking and driving. Some hotels are close we can get a dd to get you there. Bring a sleeping bag, tent whatever. We will do whatever it takes to keep everyone safe!

Hopefully this year Tye won't be talking to eeeeeaaaarrrrl or raaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllph because I have a phone with a flash on it now! ROTFLMAO!