Ran into an old member today!

Fanta

Boosted77! Technically, ran into him the other night at a local car meet, so today I swung by his work place to pick up some stuff for the Starion :D

http://i.imgur.com/Jo25osT.jpg

He still has his car, which he bought from the original owner, has been in 3 wrecks ( all of them were someone elses fault ) and had to be painted 3x's but different shops because each one did a crap job till the final shop. Car still hauls like mad with the 20G.

Some of you may recognize the car as the display car for Cosmo Racing coilovers

Edited by Fanta

Hope he is doing well. I haven't seen him since he came to a meet here and was asked me was my daughter dating anyone...he was hitting on her :)

Jimmy

LOL I remember that. I also remember Ernie being inebriated and chasing him around!!!! :lol: He's doing pretty good. He's a manager of an Autozone, so he's got something going for him doing something he's good at.

Thing is, I don't have a daughter, it was my wife :)

Jimmy

....... man, for some reason I was thinking of your son's fiance' ( wife now? ) - the one who has the different colored eyes.

yea, i gotta admit pam is a pretty nice looking lady. i thought we were talking about matt(boosted77) was hitting on justins sister thinking she was jimmys daughter untill i read farther down. especially since jimmy used to half claim justin as a sort of stepson.

justin, what meet was that?

oh boy makes me wonder if some of these guys know just how dangerous ground they are walking on right now :)

shelby, while its dangerous enough talking about jimmys wife like that, i dont think jimmy is the one to worry about. pretty sure pam is a fireball way worse than jimmy. afterall shes been dealing w him for all those years.

shelby, while its dangerous enough talking about jimmys wife like that, i dont think jimmy is the one to worry about. pretty sure pam is a fireball way worse than jimmy. afterall shes been dealing w him for all those years.

Grant knows what's up. :lol: