its a long shot but.....anyone into 911's?

taeisallin

i daily drive this and street park it in nyc. while the quests and other rides get the garage and driveway this car sleeps out side. it just dont feel like the right thing to do any more. the 911 turbo has been my long time dream car, but i settles for the non turbo because of the price differences. anyways letting this go

also have a 77 vette #'s matching L48 w 68k miles with all bonding strips intact.

selling these to make room for an evo

2007 porsche 911 carrera

only had 3 oil changes. brake pads, rotors new. new rear tires. thats it

30k miles. i have it advertised at $45,000. if any member is interested, i'd do a significant drop just for sqc members.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa475/Taeisallin/1371086579_zpsf7ba0695.jpg

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa475/Taeisallin/1371086338_zps3963dbf8.jpg

almost like new!

it's very important for me to have a car i can work on. Many times you needs special tools to access simple stuff on high end cars.

it's very nice though. Make room in the carage when the turbo 911 arrives

it's very important for me to have a car i can work on. Many times you needs special tools to access simple stuff on high end cars.

it's very nice though. Make room in the carage when the turbo 911 arrives

newer or older? I'd love to have a 930 Widowmaker :D

newer or older? I'd love to have a 930 Widowmaker :D

older are easier to work on. you want a slant nose? You must learn respect for the car because they demand attention while driving.

The nick name widow maker did not come by accident.It came by several... The newer cars have all the pros and no cons. stability control etc. they drive themselves.

hope you are very good at driving. Are you the same fanta that rolled a quest?

older are easier to work on. you want a slant nose? You must learn respect for the car because they demand attention while driving.

The nick name widow maker did not come by accident.It came by several... The newer cars have all the pros and no cons. stability control etc. they drive themselves.

hope you are very good at driving. Are you the same fanta that rolled a quest?

The one and only. I wouldn't mind a slant nose, but preference is for the normal front end.

http://aussieexotics.com/drivers/albums/imported/dingo/porsche-930-turbo/porsche-930-turbo-%283%29.jpg

• Like 1

man those cars appealing...

Tae, i trade you my quest for the prosche.

man those cars appealing...

Tae, i trade you my quest for the prosche.

yea, maybe if I didn't have two of the nicest yellow ones...;) my friends flip out when they see the quests in the drive way and the Porsche out in the street. that's just the way it is tho...

I used to work for a high end car dealer. I've driven Porsche's, Ferrari's, Mercedes, BMW's all that fun stuff. I'd keep them all in the street honestly. They were fun to drive and give back. I wouldn't buy one they cost a ton of money to maintain. My favorite to drive out of all of them was anything BMW M then Porsche. Ah the good old days. Tae when you gonna come by so we can fix your speedometer?

That's a hell of a price for a 37K mile Porsche. I have a customer that specializes in high end cars. He tells me the same as stated above, the newer 911's with all the driving aides are so much friendlier to drive.

GLWS.

30,821 miles to be exact. :)

i just cant justify daily driving it in the city anymore. i park in the street and dont want to worry about the car. and modding it is too much money for no gains. looking to sell this and build an evo for a daily driver. besides, i have three kids who want to ride with me. i have 5, 2 seater cars. so my kids will love it!

best be looking for that sec job to keep it on the road :)

I spent years working on all kinds of sports cars and to be honest the 944 V6 was my favorite

ofcourse it was one of the few I could realy get into

• Like 1

best be looking for that sec job to keep it on the road :)

I spent years working on all kinds of sports cars and to be honest the 944 V6 was my favorite

ofcourse it was one of the few I could realy get into

i am about to correct shelby for the first time

THE 944 NEVER HAD A V6. iT HAD A 4, JUST AS BIG AS OURS. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PORSCHE WITH A V6

ROOKIE!!!

Edited by lionbull

Widebody 993 C2 for me...last of the air-cooled 911s

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss167/shogun121/4834946073_943a54f2ea_b.jpg

THE 944 NEVER HAD A V6. iT HAD A 4, JUST AS BIG AS OURS. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PORSCHE WITH A V6

ROOKIE!!!

ummmm, the Cayenne has the VR6 from VW and the Panamera is also V6 powered

ROOKIE!!!

look it has been a lot of years but it could have been a v8 but I can asure you it had dual over head cams cause I road tested it after replaceing the t-belt ,, if it was a 4 banger it was the largest dam 4 banger I ever saw

that thing would go side ways any time you punched it

look it has been a lot of years but it could have been a v8 but I can asure you it had dual over head cams cause I road tested it after replaceing the t-belt ,, if it was a 4 banger it was the largest dam 4 banger I ever saw

that thing would go side ways any time you punched it

Mitsu designed the balance shafts in the 944. The motor was an audi unit though then later produced by porsche.

http://www.9ss1.dk/porsche944/historie-uk.html

Guys are putting ls1's in them now

Edited by lionbull