low budget MPI manifold

Whats funny is this WILL work just as good as most of the other manifolds currently offered and require minimal modding.

Who's watching intently?

this guy!

Looks allot like my intake, that I've been runnig for about 10 years now. It was built by V8Slayer some years before that.

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL928/13207530/23874700/406202794.jpg

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL928/13207530/23874700/406202784.jpg

Will have to see if I can find the pics of it before it was installed.

Edited by TopDawg_43

Topdawg yours has the rail held down onto the injector tops. His doesnt. Quite different actually. Im curious why you didnt set it up to mount the rail over the injectors LEPORE. Would have saved some time and money really. Not knocking. It looks great! But kind of surprised at that part of it.

Topdawg yours has the rail held down onto the injector tops. His doesnt. Quite different actually. Im curious why you didnt set it up to mount the rail over the injectors LEPORE. Would have saved some time and money really. Not knocking. It looks great! But kind of surprised at that part of it.

Yeah, from what I've seen, that's the only difference. I don't believe that will make any real difference. My fuel rail is bolted to the dipstick, and another bolt on the intake. I'm not sure of any porting that was done to the intake, but I know there was some. Prolly just a match port.

looks good.....So the push on hose and connectors require no clamp?.......As in they fit tight enough to seal just fine with no hose clamps ?sweet.i just got a starion engine from a guy wanting to do a v8 swap and now have a 2nd stock intake i'm itching to modify to mpi. The enginw has a bit of a knock and that's why he decide to pull.don't care so much about block I just wanted the TBI stuff and so now running again.got a lot of extra stuff outta the deal...guy didn't know what was worth nor care.I got rid of an old chevy trans I will never use.Now I just need a way to weld the cast alum intake.

I can TIG weld just don't have one at home.know of one guy w a welding and machine shop that may let me sit and use is for a little while,maybe should just finish my mild steel intake I started long ago.blow the dust off.i do like the injector holders.No rush...MPI on back burned for a while now anyway.

Id have went for a better injector angle.

Also, how are you going to route the water coming from the head now that you blocked its passage to the tstat?

He should be able to run it into one of the sensor ports with a T and barb fitting. Especially if he is eliminating one of those sensors, He can tap it 3/8"npt and use standard fittings from a hardware store.