Vendors section, enjoy...

Komeuppance

Woo Hoo! Thanks guys, this rocks!!!!

Do we need to try and make our postings more concise or would they be vendor name and/or type.

Just let me know what to do and I'll do it.

-N8

I'd just post in the same manner you've been doing... maybe make the topic titles include your username for visibility to help you sell??

I'll move your threads over right meow.

-Robert

I was liking the first part of your post with the g54b... but then you jz'd it up... lol. Ok, you're added.

BTW, I hope ya'll whose sales are supported by this site can help support the site support you and your business by giving a donation to Ryddler (Ryddler@gmail.com) if/when you can.

-Robert

• Like 1

Hey Robert,

Should we wait for a feeler product to go live before posting in Vendor section?

I pondered this too, sounds more like a group purchase so I left those threads there as they'll get more attention that way. When they change from a GP to a regular sale, we can move them. Less confusion and your buyers know exactly where to look and express interest.

-Robert

A million thanks! Also, you can remove the shaved plate trim thread of mine from there... I'm not currently offering any, and when I do, I'll just make them and sell them as I have time and sell them in the parts for sale section.

Also, you can remove my "old" Conquest decal thread. I made a new one that better reflects current offerings and prices. Thanks!

can you add me? I have a variable length runner manifold for g54b =P

There is a group I can add you to, but you likely will not enjoy it. But you are a Californian, so a good possibility you might... lol.

-Robert

• Like 1

Vendors, you may wish to include a link to your feedback thread so prospective buyers can read it.

It also helps remind those who haven't left feedback to post in there, including a certain somebody who went on a rampage advocating leaving feedback but didn't leave any himself LOL...

-Robert

• 2 weeks later...
Wanted to thank all the mods and Ryddler for making this happen... The first week it was up, I had more sales than the entire previous month. Donation will be coming shortly.
  • Like 1