Feeler: NikoFab Windshield Wiper Cowl: Official Group Buy Thread Posted

NikoFab

i so want one please i'm paypal ready let's do this thang,guess what? mine is broke too wow can you imagine?just another weak spot a manufacturing defect,plastic don't last as long as some materials carbon fiber materials for sure different colors different looks o so sweeeeeeeet...................................................

• 2 months later...

Any update?

X2

In the works guys! I'm busy trying to crank out/wrap up another D2 group buy and another airdam group buy.

We've figured out the mounting issue, now to just figure a way to get a bunch done at once. If I do them myself it would take six months. Once we nail that down, then we'll get a prototype ready for you guys to see.

This should be the best selling item to date. All these cars are similar age and condition, and regardless of mods and engine swaps, we all probably need them. I have a few sets, but they are so brittle and fragile I don't want to touch them, much less ship them to get redone somewhere. I'll be one of the first to put a deposit or whatever when that time comes
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

15 pages and not even a picture of a product yet?

You obviously have not seen the original group buy thread for front air dams...15 pages is nothing...lol

I have a full time job...I do these projects on the side...sorry to say but these things are done and worked around on my work schedule and time with family. Wish I could do it full time but it's just not in the cards.

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab

You obviously have not seen the original group buy thread for front air dams...15 pages is nothing...lol

I have a full time job...I do these projects on the side...sorry to say but these things are done and worked around on my work schedule and time with family. Wish I could do it full time but it's just not in the cards.

Cheers,

Nick

Niko, you need not explain anything to anyone :mellow: WE know what's up dood ;)

carry on :lol:

Niko, you need not explain anything to anyone :mellow: WE know what's up dood ;)

carry on :lol:

Thanks Mr. Harry! But I'm sure there are some people out there that just don't know, or maybe they don't know how I do it...since I'm pretty much a research from the ground up guy who only does group buys on certain things. I know I didn't expect the whole process to be a time-intensive as it is (or can be).

Nick gives me a chub. I'll wait patiently for the product. ;)

Something happen in Texas we need to know about Braden or does what happens in Texas stay in Texas? :ph34r: :lol:

Things I wish were said in Texas that didn't..."Braden your axle is so big and strong"....

:blink: