I want to raise my hand... butt... have'n trouble? Maybe I'm "too old?" AHhhhh, there it goes; "It's UP!" In for @ least (1) "youngster poly" setup, & to be safe, add-in the "old fart rubber" interchangable. Perhaps, later... I can get "both hands UP" & take (2) sets of same? Gotta "do it" just for the NAME!

Holy crap! I had no idea there would be this much interest. Im gonna have to close this and just run it again at a later date and time hahaha.

Okay, I have room for 2 more mounts and that is all, otherwise it will just take too long.

Funky Industries LLC

lol

HAHAHAHA

just to clearify it is only the driver side mount?

Thanks,

I-W

Correct you are sir!

FYI, I have to recheck material costs and make sure that they have not gone up. Prices may fluxuate. Will update you this afternoon.

Edited by Funky Phil

Are you able to make a passenger side FUNKY?

-Rob

Sir, you wont need one......

.....besides, thats far too much funk for one engine bay! hahaha

I can attest to that. I've been running the driver's side Funk since last summer. Engine is SOLID with the pass side being an OEM mount

Edited by psu_Crash

Hey Phil, also count me in for a weak sauce mount, I may swap that into the flatty and give the fatty the good stuff. Just to be clear, one mount with the old fart rubber is my order.

Sorry, been super tied up.

Looks like the $93 is firm. So plan on that.

Niko, I would rather not sit on your cash. Im not taking payment until either all 15 orders are filled or the 21st hits. Hold until I give word please.

phil