my baby....

sayaovang dsm

so... idk where to poost this thread... but... i would like to say... that my dad and i have decided to sell my baby... now i kno u guys would say just get another its just one of many... but truth is... this car has been in my life since i was 4 years old... she has always taken care of me.. never got mad... never got jealous... was always faithful.. and wouldnt complain wen i wanted to sleep wth her... we had 17 great years together.... she truely was my first love... but my dad said he thinks its time to move on from her... because i spend all my money trying to maintain her... but her body is getting rough and i cant aford it anymore... i just hope... that the guy im selling her to can do wth her wat i could only dreamed of doing to her... :'( thnx for reading...

so... idk where to poost this thread... but... i would like to say... that my dad and i have decided to sell my baby... now i kno u guys would say just get another its just one of many... but truth is... this car has been in my life since i was 4 years old... she has always taken care of me.. never got mad... never got jealous... was always faithful.. and wouldnt complain wen i wanted to sleep wth her... we had 17 great years together.... she truely was my first love... but my dad said he thinks its time to move on from her... because i spend all my money trying to maintain her... but her body is getting rough and i cant aford it anymore... i just hope... that the guy im selling her to can do wth her wat i could only dreamed of doing to her... :'( thnx for reading...

WOW Dude... that's an attachment. Hopefully, you'll find new avenues to move on to, whether it be another StarQuest, other related cars, or something totally different. Good Luck ;)

• Like 1

WOW Dude... that's an attachment. Hopefully, you'll find new avenues to move on to, whether it be another StarQuest, other related cars, or something totally different. Good Luck

thnx the only cars im into are starquest and dsms, idk im not out of the game but... it wont be the same.

Cars don't have genders and calling a car "her" or "she" sounds like you have mommy issues! I also loved a car, but it wasn't a she or he. It was it. Like cousin It.

haha it was a she to me even my dads flatty was a she wen u opened the door it would say in a woman voice door open.

only got pics on my phone unfortunate we dont own a camera so i dont have any pics

Ok so download the photobucket app for your phone and upload the pics to photobucket and post the img code from photobucket into your next post and...."HOLYCOW, you just posted a picture!"

BC_99

Sucks to hear - but, I've been there before. I shed a tear as she was towed away, but I look at it like this - it went to a better home. Hopefully the new owner will take great care of her :)

Sucks to hear - but, I've been there before. I shed a tear as she was towed away, but I look at it like this - it went to a better home. Hopefully the new owner will take great care of her

earlier today i sat inside her for an hour and cried lol