SoCal Cop Killer: Massive Man Hunt

Seems like more people are snapping anymore. Normally i would chalk it up to more media coverage but i don't think even the media can put more effort into covering all the regular bad stuff and people going mental than they already do.

Yeah, they turned a blue truck into a sift, belonging to some innocent ladies delivering news papers. The coincidence of a blue truck driving slow in the neighborhood of a cops family who this guy threatened.

Also coincidentally, the cop killer is using high powered rifles or assault type weapons. He was in armed forces and a cop, sure he had a few laying around.

Yeah, they turned a blue truck into a sift, belonging to some innocent ladies delivering news papers. The coincidence of a blue truck driving slow in the neighborhood of a cops family who this guy threatened.

Also coincidentally, the cop killer is using high powered rifles or assault type weapons. He was in armed forces and a cop, sure he had a few laying around.

Thats why arming the heck out of police and other civilian enforcement agencies versus disarming the public is so scary. Being a police officer doesn mean you wont snap or something happen that makes you loose reason.

• Like 1

Not only have the cops shot at TWO separate blue trucks before identifying who they were shooting at....and wounding 2 innocent women but there are stories that are circulating that this person was attempting to bring to light corruption in the LAPD. This is the reason, evidently, that he was fired....

I believe that any cop that opened fire on the citizen vehicles should be charged with attempted murder...

of course this will never happen

• Like 1

Guys, you're missin the obvious.... We can still ban all guns... we just won't let the cops and military have them either. Problem solved! :rolleyes:

YA you wouldn't see any fat cops anymore. They actually have to be able to run and fight. Criminals would love that. The new unarmed police force lol

I believe that any cop that opened fire on the citizen vehicles should be charged with attempted murder...

No, but the ladies drive that truck anywhere they will get a ticket for "obstructed veiw" becuase of the broken glass.

Edited by JohnnyWadd

Not only have the cops shot at TWO separate blue trucks before identifying who they were shooting at....and wounding 2 innocent women but there are stories that are circulating that this person was attempting to bring to light corruption in the LAPD. This is the reason, evidently, that he was fired....

of course this will never happen

It is possible that he was ready to blow the whistle on something unethical and he got fired before he could open his mouth. Anything is possible. Corruption is present any where humans are present. It's a fact of life, people like to break the rules.

No excuse for the horror he's brought to families though. That poor young couple he killed before they could even realize a life together, just so wrong.

don't get me wrong...i don't condone killing innocent people as a revenge plot like he has.....

my problem is with the police in the US as a whole and definitely how the LAPD(know for corruption) has handled the situation thus far....

there is no excuse for shooting up 2 vehicles of innocent civilians ....especially when the trucks aren't even the same color or model.....it infuriates me how they think their lives are more important than ours

don't get me wrong...i don't condone killing innocent people as a revenge plot like he has.....

my problem is with the police in the US as a whole and definitely how the LAPD(know for corruption) has handled the situation thus far....

there is no excuse for shooting up 2 vehicles of innocent civilians ....especially when the trucks aren't even the same color or model.....it infuriates me how they think their lives are more important than ours

It is more than LAPD. This man hunt is across several cities and counties. So far involved are LAPD, Riverside PD, LA County Sheriff, Irvine PD, San Bernardino PD, California Highway Patrol, Park Rangers, LAPD SWAT, San Diego PD, and Maybe more.

This guy announced his intent to kill police officers and their families and his actions have so far proved he meant to act on them. So it is understandable for officers across all cities to feel threatened and a bit paranoid for their lives and families lives. I don't blame the cops for the shootings, it's human nature to be scared even if you're a trained professional.

It is more than LAPD. This man hunt is across several cities and counties. So far involved are LAPD, Riverside PD, LA County Sheriff, Irvine PD, San Bernardino PD, California Highway Patrol, Park Rangers, LAPD SWAT, San Diego PD, and Maybe more.

This guy announced his intent to kill police officers and their families and his actions have so far proved he meant to act on them. So it is understandable for officers across all cities to feel threatened and a bit paranoid for their lives and families lives. I don't blame the cops for the shootings, it's human nature to be scared even if you're a trained professional.

I'm with Walker on this one. I'm just going to stay with that for now, because I wanna see what this turns into.

you don't blame cops for blindly shooting a vehicle of the wrong make/model/color....because they are scared? .....wow

man i can asure you you'd change that if it was your wife/mother. g/f in that truck

and if a cop is that scare'd he needs to find a diff job

• Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/dHkZjQx.jpg?1

to illustrate how ridiculous the shooting of the vehicle above is.....

here is what Dorner's vehicle looked like

http://gtcarlot.com/...r/68406818.html

TOYOTA TACOMA BLUE vs NISSAN TITAN GREY

OMFG!!!a truck that is vaguely similar!!!! shoot it 25 times!

once again....the cops that shot that truck up should be charged with attempted murder

Edited by Walker