Srt 8 jeep

white quest ky

One man's serious build is another man's stock, mild, DD setup. By serious do you mean a good mid-frame turbo and MPI, 400+whp and upgraded running gear? Or a stock, bolt-on turbo, TBI, and cut springs?

If you turn up the boost to a million, you will beat that jeep in a race.

• Like 1

Got the same problem here. Him and a particular Mustang owner will be my final kills before I give up street racing and go to legit racing where I actually have competition and not a bunch of 30+ year old children with sohc civics and a bad attitude.

Take him to the 1/4 mile. Don't be intimidated by his awd. Those Jeeps are quick to the 1/8, then they just fall off. If you're a better driver, it should be an easy kill.

Like I said blue he's 17 he drives it as if it were a Honda and he's wrecked it twice

What was the 60' time on your car? 1/4 trap speed? You can more than likely make his ego hurt on the track. Plus, then you have hard evidence you won. Honestly though, if he's 17, I wouldn't waste my gas or even waste the emotional investment. If he has a bad driving reputation already, racing him on the street is an even worse idea. I bet he has a few speeding tickets as well, so local PD will have their eyes on him. Ask me how I know.

I'm guessing he's going to beat you... sorry. Newer tec, allot more driver asists. With some high end sticy tires on it, and provided he don't break anything on a hard launch (I hear the drive line is pretty stout though) I'm guessing you will be playing catch up from the start and I doubt your blowing though the 120 mark on the strip or you woudn't be worrying if you can beat him. My guess is your beat bet would be top ending him I assume there electronic limited around 120, and are running out of gearing around 100.

dont race him until you and the car become one. its not what the car did with previous owner (dad). you gotta be in sync with the car and know its real limits.

It's more then that too. Your abilities and knowing of the car are also going to have to overcome the tec diffrence, the driver aids, the AWD, ECT Let alone starting out in the hole.

Chad I'm on fb and I can give u my number if u pm me and If it was the brand new id be dead haha I know the new requirement for any srt vehicle is their supposed to be able to do multiple lane changes or somethin to that affect at 160 mph lol