Not sure you guys really want to hear this but...

flattiefan

I havent been on in so long and actually made a post (btw this is Kim not Bryan lol). We just have been super busy since the last meet in Little Rock. Right after the meet Bryan's appendix tried to rupture so he had to have surgery. He started a new shift at his job with more hours and pay right after his surgery. We moved into our house and have been trying to fix up the shop so we can get some car construction going on with both of our cars lol. Then we got some wonderful news. We are expecting a baby next year! My expected due date is July 1st. I just wanted to put on here that a new starquester will be coming along and I know that he or she will love our cars as much as i do and will one day have his/ her own. Whether i have to beat it into them they will drive a starquest lol. Any how that's all i had to say for now.

Congratulations! Hopefully everything goes smooth for you and he/she is born healthy. Little starquesters are needed if this car cult it going to survive. .... my wife is due w/ #2 in 2 days.
  • Like 1

Congrats! Little starquesters are always welcome. I have three of them. Oh shoot, do I need to get another quest for all of them to have one each?lol

good luck!

You will loose sleep but he/she will be the greatest blessing. We pray for healthy baby and mom.