NikoFab Front Air Dam Group Buy: GP Closed

NikoFab

I'm not even involved in this purchase, but I still check this thread almost daily for updates. Massive probs to you Nikofab for taking on a project of this magnitude, and doing it RIGHT! People on car forums everywhere could learn alot from you.

Thanks Zman! It's been quite a project I'll tell you that! But it's been a great learning experience. The real credit goes to all those who had confidence in me to put up the dough. Feels good to finally be getting some physical progress. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here you go...a shot of the completed mold. Just waiting on the TPO material shipment to arrive and we start molding. Going to see if Tim (Motocam) can swing by the fabricator and test-fit the first one to his car. If it doesn't, they'll need to make some adjustments before doing the rest. If it does, then we're all groovy!

http://www.nikofab.com/uploads/3/2/3/6/3236317/6307861_orig.jpg

• Like 1

Ok here you go...a shot of the completed mold. Just waiting on the TPO material shipment to arrive and we start molding. Going to see if Tim (Motocam) can swing by the fabricator and test-fit the first one to his car. If it doesn't, they'll need to make some adjustments before doing the rest. If it does, then we're all groovy!

http://www.nikofab.com/uploads/3/2/3/6/3236317/6307861_orig.jpg

Looks... kinda "KOOL" just as it is... :P

I still owe you balance and shipping. I think you have my shipping address

No worries. As soon as I have confirmation of fitment and all that, I'll start kicking out balances and shipping to each of you. I want to make sure these come out perfect and don't want to rush it.

I'm not even involved in this purchase, but I still check this thread almost daily for updates. Massive probs to you Nikofab for taking on a project of this magnitude, and doing it RIGHT! People on car forums everywhere could learn alot from you.

Same with me. Hats off to you Niko! Great progress. ;)

Chad-

Ok gang, here you go. The first unit has been cast. Here's a couple of shots. Sorry for the poor quality...the fabricator took them on his cell and texted them to me.

Time to start getting excited. However please be patient...this unit still needs to be test fit, the mounting tabs need to be positioned correctly, and the final forming and shaving needs to be done. But at least you can see a somewhat finished product.

I will be getting balances due and shipping costs out to you guys as soon as I'm able.

Cheers,

Nick

http://www.nikofab.com/uploads/3/2/3/6/3236317/9320165_orig.jpg

Edited by NikoFab

For those of you interested and asking about purchasing one of these, yes I will have them for sale as I get this group buy shipped out. The price will be $300 plus shipping/packaging.

Some of you have already asked why the price has gone up by $30 dollars versus the group buy...there are two main reasons:

1. I have fronted thousands of my own dollars to get this product done, and need to recoup my dollars.

2. The $270 price was for the group buy only, and for those who trusted me with their dollars over such a long period of time, in the effort to make this project happen. To all of them I extend many thanks.

Having said that, the $300 price tag is still significantly less than what these sell for stock (if you can find one).

Cheers and thanks,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab

You'll be hearing from me in the spring, my poor OEM unit has taken a beating over the last 4 years...

Also, as a somewhat long term member, a big congrats to you for being the first person I've seen to pull this off. There have been more than a handful of BS'ers over the years that talk a big game, you came through dude. *high five*

Edited by dmyers151

I also would like to say THANKS for what you have offered us members over the past few years.

I wish we had members like you when i was young and had more money!

Stick around please!