NikoFab Front Air Dam Group Buy: GP Closed

NikoFab

if there hasnt been 50 deposits by the second week of May i was wondering if i could purchase another air dam? Ive been working on a supercharged jeep that needs to be done for the jeep blessing, and thats been using up all my play money. im willing to buy another air dam if it helps to get this off the ground, but i dont want to knock anyone off the list. ill also have payment for the splitter by then too.

if there hasnt been 50 deposits by the second week of May i was wondering if i could purchase another air dam? Ive been working on a supercharged jeep that needs to be done for the jeep blessing, and thats been using up all my play money. im willing to buy another air dam if it helps to get this off the ground, but i dont want to knock anyone off the list. ill also have payment for the splitter by then too.

Absolutely sir...and thank you very much. Keep us posted on the jeep!

Nick

I say the first 50 people to make a deposit get in the gp regardless of who is on the "interested" list. seems quite a few on the list aren't interested in actually making a deposit. But thats just my thoughts :)

put me on deck for a 2nd to do what I can to get this thing rolling

I will say it's amazing that even 30 people have put in on the GP so far.....that's no small task and shows a lot of confidence in you Nick :)

put me on deck for a 2nd to do what I can to get this thing rolling

I will say it's amazing that even 30 people have put in on the GP so far.....that's no small task and shows a lot of confidence in you Nick :)

You got it sir!

Thanks Craig!

I say the first 50 people to make a deposit get in the gp regardless of who is on the "interested" list. seems quite a few on the list aren't interested in actually making a deposit. But thats just my thoughts :)

THIS

Screw that on deck stuff.

I see a few names on your original in list that I always seem to see be "in" on all kinds of GPs, but never come thru with the cashola.

• Like 1

Yes...but what he's doing makes sense. I don't know why he's not pulling names in order of sign up though.

The reason for the out of order sign up is that these were members who contacted me to say they couldn't do the group buy.

THIS

Screw that on deck stuff.

I see a few names on your original in list that I always seem to see be "in" on all kinds of GPs, but never come thru with the cashola.

I would tend to agree with this on any other group buy, however he is giving the guys that havent payed up a chance to get their money in to get this rolling. They have until May 1st, I think that is a fair way to handle this situation and give the loyal guys that have already put in their money a light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. At that time I will take one of their spots. Im sure plenty of other guys will be jumping on board to grab a 2nd or 3rd also. Time to put up or shut up....so in other words.....

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/Payupsucka_zps35b8a1ac.jpg

BC_99

• Like 1

I would tend to agree with this on any other group buy, however he is giving the guys that havent payed up a chance to get their money in to get this rolling. They have until May 1st, I think that is a fair way to handle this situation and give the loyal guys that have already put in their money a light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. At that time I will take one of their spots. Im sure plenty of other guys will be jumping on board to grab a 2nd or 3rd also. Time to put up or shut up....so in other words.....

Thanks Britt,

And keep in mind that a few of these guys have been communicating with me pretty well. I'm aware of their situations and trying to work with them, while at the same time get this thing going like you said.

Nick

I agree to an extent. This is a very large group buy on a large and expensive piece. So in that regard...we had to take this as it came for a little while. Now that we have a light at the end of the tunnel, we can start pursuing more aggressively.

As far as the few names you mention, I'm still relatively new here. I wasn't around for the group buys of old, so no names really pop up to me. Everybody is good in my book, until they give me reason not to think so. The only thing that kinduv throws me is someone who would ask to be in on this, but hasn't logged on the website since November. :blink:

Edited by NikoFab