My nightmarish adventure... (help wanted)

MasterVivi

Got them injector clips yet ? if not do so , without solid voltage going to and firing the injectors nothing else will work properly , i bet without even seeing the old ones they be crusty and the wires green inside , as green as a toad ....ribbit !

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/juss%20pics/ToadFull.gif

tie rod end or shock just going along for the ride

or excessive wheel brg adjustment,

lug nuts loose ;)

drag link worn out at steering shaft

steering colum bushing worn out very bad , easy check, with engine off , with slight force move S whl back and forth , if it rocks

more then 1/4 inch or so it has lost motion,, loose worm gear adj or rubber bushing worn out

Sounds nice, and worth it. Any specific brands you recommend?

For bushing try and get the red ones(stebani?) and the rest was mitsubishi OEM off of various sites. I think you might be able to get tie rods on rockauto though.

For the wobble, I would start with checking the tire, wheel, wheel bearings, inner tie rods, outer tie rods, ball joints, center drag link, bushings, struts, strut mounts, nuts holding the strut mounts on, steering coupler(NLA so hope yours is good), steering column, steering wheel, and, most importantly, I would see if there is a loose nut behind the wheel.

For the engine running weird problem I would check the battery, entire intake system, entire exhaust system, valve train, fuel pump, fuel filters, fuel injectors, coolant temp sensor, wiring to the temp sensor, wiring to everything else, water pump, oil pump, crank pulley(be sure it spins clockwise), intercooler, maf, air filter, spark plugs, plug wires, fuel pressure regulator, distributor cap, make sure the plug wires are correctly routed, the o2 sensor, the ecu, and the wiper motor.

Its not the complete list but a good place to start.

^ you forgot to mention muffler bearings and blinker fluid . :)
sotty literally hasn't had a single post in which he has said anything of value.

Seems legit to me!

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu353/carguygibby/bunny_zps3c5b20fd.png

sotty literally hasn't had a single post in which he has said anything of value.

this is the BS forum not the vitural mechanice forum

injecting a little humor into a thread that has gone 17 pages with out a completion needs a laught

• Like 2

Uh, about 50 different problems have been completed since the thread began. This isn't a single problem thread, but thanks anyway. You should probably read the thread.

I NEED TO READ THE THREAD are you serious ]

you seem to be the one that needs to read your own thread a few times and take note of sugestions given

you keep coping an atitude and you'l be the only one reading it , these guys are only trying to help you

myself include'd

would you like it better if i move'd the thread over to the VM forum where it'l see a lot less trafic

By the way, I have a crazy problem. My car starts shaking violently at higher speeds sometimes, and the steering wheel shakes too. It feels like the side where I got hit is doing it. When I got all new tires and an alignment and balancing done the shaking got very very light. (almost fixed) It's getting worse again, last time I had to keep stopping my car on the freeway because it was pretty much shaking apart. Might it be a bent axle or something and unless it is fixed it will keep unbalancing the wheels? All positive help is appreciated.

Bad u-joints on the driveshaft. Mine did the same thing.

i got 99 problems , but a toad ain't one...

just messin' around dood, don't get your turbo all spooled up :P

Toads, b****es, or otherwise... 99 problems is still a ishload of problems.

Yeah, spamming my thread with pictures of a toad and "ribbit" has helped me more than I can notice, apparently.

I've taken every single suggestion on this thread already into account, and if I haven't done something on it, it's because I haven't had proper information, or am doing research on it.

Komeuppance did a great job of helping out, and so did a lot of these other guys, but a few of you are just trolling around because of a few potential reasons.

1. You have nothing better to do.

2. You're not happy with your life.

3. Your car didn't go as well as planned.

4. Trying (and failing) to insult someone gives you pleasure.

5. You just want something in common with someone, so you're on the bandwagon.

Anyways, my thread wouldn't be so long if there weren't about 20-30 posts of pictures with toads in it, jesus.

Yeah, spamming my thread with pictures of a toad and "ribbit" has helped me more than I can notice, apparently.

I've taken every single suggestion on this thread already into account, and if I haven't done something on it, it's because I haven't had proper information, or am doing research on it.

Komeuppance did a great job of helping out, and so did a lot of these other guys, but a few of you are just trolling around because of a few potential reasons.

1. You have nothing better to do.

2. You're not happy with your life.

3. Your car didn't go as well as planned.

4. Trying (and succeeding) to insult someone gives you pleasure.

5. You just want something in common with someone, so you're on the bandwagon.

Anyways, my thread wouldn't be so long if there weren't about 20-30 posts of pictures with toads in it, jesus.

Ruh Roh

1 and 4 for me!

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu353/carguygibby/Scooby.jpg

Edited by carguygibby