Incredible Performance Parts Partout - Everything You Always Wanted Post - NEW UPDATE!!!

csdisme

I will take the #118 Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler and #157 Radiator Fan (Pusher). I also may take #108 Custom Radiator by Ron Davis.....after some clarification of specs.

Thanks.........Jerry-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I apologize to everyone for being gone so long after starting this post, all I can say is cancer sucks!! I am feeling much better now and I actually got home intime for Thanksgiving :) To the people that had contacted me earlier regarding many of the items I have for sale, I would like to offer them to the folks that made the original requests. Please let me know if you are still interested and I will box your stuff up and get it out to you right away. My son is staying with us fora couple of weeks while I try and get back to my normal activity level, so he is available to help get your items shipped out. I did receive payment on one item and I didnt get a chance to get it shipped, but I will send it Monday.

Thanks everyone for bearing with me, I would just like to get this stuff sold and to people that can/will use it. It has collected dust long enough.

First dibs on:

#86 Underhood Insulation - New - Discontinued - $75

#101 (10) OEM Hood Insulation Panel Clips - MB153819 - New - $10 all

PM me the total cost including shipping to 30044 so I can pay you via paypal ASAP.

Thanks

Ken

Any update on these parts?

Thanks.

Ken