Dual Charged Starion project on CL

Agreed. Liked. +1. Whatever.

I still have that piece of crap in the box waiting for me to do something with it. I was thinking of taking it to the range to shoot at honestly.

I still feel bad about what that POS did so check your Paypal I split the loss with you. Take care.

I still feel bad about what that POS did so check your Paypal I split the loss with you. Take care.

^ That is an example of a stand up guy right there.......AND why I LOVE this club.

Wow this is some bull s***. I didn't know any of that happened but this guy is lower then a piece of sht. Karma will catch up to him I just wish we all know when it happens. The car can be reported stolen but the now that we have that idea out there this lil complain will probably tell the new owner and they will scratch off or change the vin tags. To top it all off the arrogance he displays is sickening. I'm not involved but serisously would like to fist f*** your skull.

^ That would be way worse for him then if they repoed it. There are a few places all over the car with them I doubt he will catch them all.

you know, if you report it stolen, both SMB and the buyer will get charged

SMB for theft, and buyer for purchasing stolen goods and knowing it. since SMB admitted to showing the buyer this thread, the buyer knows its stolen

In most all instances, the law isn't even concerned whether or not the buyer was made aware or not of it being stolen property; the property will be taken, & they still can be charged with receiving stolen goods. Also, NO monies returned to buyer. It is up to the purchaser to research rightful ownership of the item to be purchased. Unfortunately, in some cases people just get caught in the middle, & in those cases it's just a shame. We really don't know what transpired during the course of this sale, only the attempt to "bragg"... add insult to injury toward Scotty.

As for Marso, what a "faith builder!" :)

Unless everything is cashed out on the spot with titles and property on hand, with all private agreements, it is always good to have a formal written agreement notarized by a public notary, regardless of any trust factor you may have with (said buyer/seller).

That way, you would have all the necessary paperwork, and a government-appointed witness to disprove all claims made by (said seller/buyer).

I am sorry to hear about what happened, and hope that justice or just-deserts is served. Whichever may come first.

Edited by TrustConquest

Look guys the car was not stolen. It appears the seller wiling gave possession of the car to the buyer. Therefore reporting it as such would be a false report which is a crime. The buyer and seller had a agreement on the terms of sale, probably verbal. Mistake # one. The dispute is weather the terms of that agreement was met. With out a formal lien on car i do not think it can be reposed. But the title was apparently never legally transferred to the buyer, mistake #2, so i do not see how there could be a lien on it.