Dual Charged Starion project on CL

this is what i have to say to those who bought a manifold...i tried to help out the starion community with a performance manifold, like most of the starion people its a low budged performance car, so i tried to build a low budged performance manifold out of mild steel wich a friend of mine builds his headers out of, because cost wise, people wouldnt pay for a stainless one. i didnt steal anything, i built them a header so they got a product, unfortunetly they cracked. thats why i stopped building them.

and scotty, ive even got a witness with me when i bought ur car, that watched you sign the bill of sale his name is berto and he will go to court with me to testify that you are lying, so i dont know why ur trying to make it seem like its ur car lol,

I hear that Sotty. Good for you! Dam good thing he's not east coast or a few or us this way may have shown him what he can do with his header first hand.And to you Chris, I tried to contact you several times with no response. Had you at least had the integrity to say sorry I wouldn't be so miffed about it. You claimed in a PM that if I had ANY issues you would make it right. You straight face lied. It's a shame man, thought you were a cool cat for a while. now we all know you are just an arrogant rat

I hear that Sotty. Good for you! Dam good thing he's not east coast or a few or us this way may have shown him what he can do with his header first hand.And to you Chris, I tried to contact you several times with no response. Had you at least had the integrity to say sorry I wouldn't be so miffed about it. You claimed in a PM that if I had ANY issues you would make it right. You straight face lied. It's a shame man, thought you were a cool cat for a while. now we all know you are just an arrogant rat

Seems he made this same promise to others too and FAILED to follow through. Sad I say...just sad.

What's funny is he claims he made a mild steel header because sq owners wanted a cheap manifold...but I bought a stainless header from chad for the same price...480.00

this is what i have to say to those who bought a manifold...i tried to help out the starion community with a performance manifold, like most of the starion people its a low budged performance car, so i tried to build a low budged performance manifold out of mild steel wich a friend of mine builds his headers out of, because cost wise, people wouldnt pay for a stainless one. i didnt steal anything, i built them a header so they got a product, unfortunetly they cracked. thats why i stopped building them.

and scotty, ive even got a witness with me when i bought ur car, that watched you sign the bill of sale his name is berto and he will go to court with me to testify that you are lying, so i dont know why ur trying to make it seem like its ur car lol,

This is a class " a " scumbag peeps , excels at fabrication , lies that is , NOT headers ;) ive called him out because he screwed me over just like he did many of you , us guys in Vegas know "'whats up" when it comes to dealing with this p.o.s S.M.B .

You got his number man and from thousands of miles away . ;)

No you didn't stop building them. You sold me one after there were many complaints of cracking that I wasn't aware of or I would never have bought one from you. I put it up for sale here still unaware of the problem and the person who bought it didn't know about the cracking problem either. I would not have tried to sell your crap product and would have came after you for a refund of an unused, poorly engineered header. After the new owner and I both found out about the problem we both tried contacting you for a refund of the UNUSED product that YOU knew had problems but you hid like a cowardly thief. You don't as a man and upstanding vendor sell a defective product and not warranty it. YOU should take the loss NOT the people YOU scammed. Grow a pair, man up and give the people their money back and MAYBE some of us will have a shred of respect for you otherwise you are nothing more than a criminal that belongs in prison getting feminized.

It's spelled Budget not "Budged" and low budget doesn't mean "Crap" it means "Low Cost".

Edited by marso

"like most of the starion people its a low budged performance car, so i tried to build a low budged performance manifold" ?!?!?

come on S.M.B. or chris, are you kidding me ? I don't care if you're feeding your racing or meth addiction, you screwwed people on the headers. I raced for many years and it's a small community. screw up n you won't be around long. i almost got a header from you and your Real fortunate i didn't. is that a picture of you with the race car? you should watch your back, even at the grocery store with the family. Do you realize you just insulted THOUSANDS of people ? you short sided moron.

Edited by C300

No you didn't stop building them. You sold me one after there were many complaints of cracking that I wasn't aware of or I would never have bought one from you. I put it up for sale here still unaware of the problem and the person who bought it didn't know about the cracking problem either. I would not have tried to sell your crap product and would have came after you for a refund of an unused, poorly engineered header. After the new owner and I both found out about the problem we both tried contacting you for a refund of the UNUSED product that YOU knew had problems but you hid like a cowardly thief. You don't as a man and upstanding vendor sell a defective product and not warranty it. YOU should take the loss NOT the people YOU scammed. Grow a pair, man up and give the people their money back and MAYBE some of us will have a shred of respect for you otherwise you are nothing more than a criminal that belongs in prison getting feminized.

It's spelled Budget not "Budged" and low budget doesn't mean "Crap" it means "Low Cost".

Agreed. Liked. +1. Whatever.

I still have that piece of crap in the box waiting for me to do something with it. I was thinking of taking it to the range to shoot at honestly.

Is this the same guy???

1983 starion or conquest cowl hood - $350

http://lasvegas.crai...3175119410.html

mitsubishi starion / conquest aluminum radiator - $250

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3175218959.html

starion / conquest 2.5" intercooler polished - $200

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/pts/3175227978.html

Edited by Nikolaya

sold...just have parts left over he wasnt going to use for his drag project. thinks for your help, even the buyer got a laugh out of the posts, quite funny actually, give ya credit

I would love to meet you to step on your throat.

• Like 2

sold...just have parts left over he wasnt going to use for his drag project. thinks for your help, even the buyer got a laugh out of the posts, quite funny actually, give ya credit

i wish i could see his face when you cant come up with the title. In the end he will get screwed by you too.

• Like 1

Well, I think he (unfortunately) answered how he sold it without the title. If the new "owner" is going to use it as a drag project, it won't need to be registered and thus, no title needed.

SMB, you're obviously a piece of work. I've had no previous dealings with you, but seeing how you treated this situation, I hope karma is fair with you. And by karma, I mean a fist. And by fair with you, I mean beats you to a bloody pulp.

• Like 1

I recall alot of activity on Ebay/sales from these headers. Even contacted him 1st there, had several scripts back & forth, but just didn't feel quite right about a purchase. Then I recall later, alot of activity/purchase here w/ the headers, fortunately for me (as it seems) I never did feel comfortable w/ the materials, as well some space issues/braces. Wasn't really even aware all of this went down, sorry people!

Scotty, be kool my friend, as the scenario does come to mind surrounding your situation/past dealings on this, & the hookup of the shell. :) Even though "The Old book" Justice doesn't always prevail, do the law block. Get back to the bussiness @ hand: the fun of moving. ;)

Wow this is some bull s***. I didn't know any of that happened but this guy is lower then a piece of sht. Karma will catch up to him I just wish we all know when it happens. The car can be reported stolen but the now that we have that idea out there this lil complain will probably tell the new owner and they will scratch off or change the vin tags. To top it all off the arrogance he displays is sickening. I'm not involved but serisously would like to fist f*** your skull.