Tips On Removing Stubborn Screws?

So I have some "Excalibur" ;) screws holding my ECU in place apparently.

I've semi-stripped the head of the screw trying to get it off.

Anybody have any good tips on removing such screws? It's making a simple job so much more difficult and frustrating...

Take a dremel with a cutoff wheel and cut a groove into them and use a flat head screw driver

X2 on this as a last resort just be careful!

Just use an impact driver; it turns when you hit it so there is little to no chace of it jumping out to strip it. The bolt outs work ( I was amazed how well) but that is for bolts that screw will have nothing to grab on to.

Small tip acetylene oxygen torch. Just heat the head of the screw quickly it will then turn easily.

Lol at all the people saying to use fire to remove a screw from fine electronics inside the car. Like Shelby said just get yourself a proper prince head screw driver and you will be fine.

Lol at all the people saying to use fire to remove a screw from fine electronics inside the car. Like Shelby said just get yourself a proper prince head screw driver and you will be fine.

Where are the "fine" electronics?

Vice grips straight jaw and lock em on the head of the bolt, you can only get like a 1/32 of a turn on one of those ecu screws but its enough after repositioning a couple of times to get em started all the screws in the dashes of these that look similar are as tight and will need careful attention if they have not been removed before. They do not build a jap car the same as the good ols days LOL.