dmyers151's Quest in May issue of Modified Mag

Josh '88

NICE!... Kudos Dale! "Rising Star"... from StarQuestClub Calendar - to "Modified" Magazine! That's "how country boys roll..." :)

Thanks everyone, I actually picked up a handful of copies today. Gonna cut one up and have the pages framed, lol.

I meant to tell you a while back yor car looks vexed. That black color, the stance, wheels all compliment the car nicely. Did you ever own a 7m supra?. Those stripes on your front fender i have seen once before about 7 years ago on a supra turbo. I raped him at a light on Flatbush Ave. Never saw him again.

Thanks man, I love everything about it.

Never owned a Supra, almost had one in HS, ended up a '89 Fiji SHP instead. The stripes are something I came up with after seeing Neil Philpotts' race car and some of the older Starion race cars. I've been seeing a lot of similar stuff on cars lately, but nothing exactly like what I've got.

Very cool!! I will have to find a copy as well, the local stores have all stopped carying modified for some reason but i think its one of the better rags!!

Thanks man, I love everything about it.

Never owned a Supra, almost had one in HS, ended up a '89 Fiji SHP instead. The stripes are something I came up with after seeing Neil Philpotts' race car and some of the older Starion race cars. I've been seeing a lot of similar stuff on cars lately, but nothing exactly like what I've got.

CONGRATS!

I wuold love to have those stripes on my car but in white only. I havent done it because I don't want to seem like I stole your style lol.