spanked then got spanked

RobH

so last night on my way home from work alittle after 11pm Im about 2.5 miles from my house sitting at a red light and this charger srt8 pulls up beside me reving his engine at me so i take off nice and easy being i dont have many miles on my 2jz swap but be takes off right beside me egging me on so the here goes we both lay in it at the same time i pulled hime by prob 4 or 5 cars threw 3rd gear im now doing about 90 or so in a 45 so i let out and the charger does his little ricer fly buy and pulls up to the next stop lihgt i i now have to take a right at this light to get home so i turn and out of no where fhp yup fhp so i pulll over and man this guy trooper started out being an tail asked me all the typical questions bla bla bla

well it turns out the charger is an unmarked bait car out egging people on that really sucked the nice thing was that he only gave me a warning for 91 in a 45 he was sure to tell me that there is no ticket in fl for this it is straight to jail and see the judge in the morning

what a night

just thought i would let you guys know

so last night on my way home from work alittle after 11pm Im about 2.5 miles from my house sitting at a red light and this charger srt8 pulls up beside me reving his engine at me so i take off nice and easy being i dont have many miles on my 2jz swap but be takes off right beside me egging me on so the here goes we both lay in it at the same time i pulled hime by prob 4 or 5 cars threw 3rd gear im now doing about 90 or so in a 45 so i let out and the charger does his little ricer fly buy and pulls up to the next stop lihgt i i now have to take a right at this light to get home so i turn and out of no where fhp yup fhp so i pulll over and man this guy trooper started out being an tail asked me all the typical questions bla bla bla

well it turns out the charger is an unmarked bait car out egging people on that really sucked the nice thing was that he only gave me a warning for 91 in a 45 he was sure to tell me that there is no ticket in fl for this it is straight to jail and see the judge in the morning

what a night

just thought i would let you guys know

you should of ran out and bought a lottery ticket after that, haha. They must be getting bored if they are using bait cars for that. Was he upset that he got "SERVED"

the charger did not pull me over it was a marked fhp car

the trooper that pulled me over told me that it was a bait car and that there going to be putting a stop to all the street racing

the charger did not pull me over it was a marked fhp car

the trooper that pulled me over told me that it was a bait car and that there going to be putting a stop to all the street racing

Wow man u lucked out! They been doing that here in Newington/Berlin aka "The Berlin Turnpike", they take your car from you here if they catch you. I'm more of a spectator! :P

Wow, that is a new one to me. I do not even like to make a tuning pull with another car any where close to me. If a cop saw it he might think we were racing. A 85 in a 55 would be bad enough, but street racing is a whole nother level of doo doo to step in.

I can't wait for the track to open.

Edited by StarquestRescue

They been doing that in hartford area for past 10 years. Its some bull though , Ok for them to street race but not u. Not really pro street racing, just anti do as i say not as i do. A officer in my town wrapped around a pole a couple years back raceing down the road for kicks with his buddy in the rain. Wish wee had a track in CT.

They stress with the bait cars that they don't break the speed limits, they just take off fast to rile people up. It's not entrapment because nothing they do is forcing you to launch and race (except your ego) anyways, cops break speed limits all the time. They just usually have lights flashing too.

Frenchi, while in ATL visiting, we saw a cop flash his lights, rip a U turn around and blow a red light. Then once he cleared the intersection he turned his lights off and cruised away. LOL

-Justin

If there revving and take off fast can still be considered any number of laws including but not limited to exhibition of power, careless driving, or reckless driving. being jerkoffs and harassing us instead of actual criminals should be a crime too.

They stress with the bait cars that they don't break the speed limits, they just take off fast to rile people up. It's not entrapment because nothing they do is forcing you to launch and race (except your ego) anyways, cops break speed limits all the time. They just usually have lights flashing too.

Frenchi, while in ATL visiting, we saw a cop flash his lights, rip a U turn around and blow a red light. Then once he cleared the intersection he turned his lights off and cruised away. LOL

-Justin

I see it all the time. Cops blowing the speed limit. No lights. Especially on the open highway. Indiana is notorious for this. Their argument is that they are trying to catch speeders from behind on the highway so they will run 100 to sneek up behind them, they don't use radar, they pace you from a ways back and then ticket you without radar. And yes, legally, they can give you a ticket without radar. Pacing is considered valid and there aren't very many judges that will support the accused.

We all the know the reality. Cops get to do pretty much whatever they want. Its one of the few perks of putting your life on the line everyday for thirty grand a year. I have just accepted it as the way it is and don't get emotional about it anymore. I am glad there are men and women out there that are willing to do that job for the measly pay they get. Most of what they do is in the better interest of the public and to keep us safe. Public teachers also fall into this category for me. Hard work for little pay.

90% of the cops in my neck of the woods would have thrown the book at anyone caught doing that. Way to many pricks with a Napolean complex on a power trip. They'll throw you in jail for piddly crap and then let the local Meth Lab operator rape his daughter for a decade only to get 3 years for it (true story). Maybe I'm just bitter .... but I'm right

They been doing that in hartford area for past 10 years. Its some bull though , Ok for them to street race but not u. Not really pro street racing, just anti do as i say not as i do. A officer in my town wrapped around a pole a couple years back raceing down the road for kicks with his buddy in the rain. Wish wee had a track in CT.

I hear that! I live right behind Colt Park by Airport Rd, it's been "I'm not legal for The Pike" racing spot for YEARS ! I can't park my car out here on the weekends, ends up with stickies with numbers trying to buy her, lol. Few years ago they were racing on Jennings Road, right behind the Police Station! :blink:

Crazy story....No reason cops should be able to intice you into breaking the law....Same with tailgating....It makes me want to slam on the brakes and put my reciever hitch threw his radiator....

Ive had some cops up my tail before like maybe an inch or two off my bumper and have often wondered what would happen if I downshifted say from 5th to 2nd or so since obviously not going over 50mph so could easily drop into second and didnt light up the brake lights. They would surely slam into the back and they rear ended me. They didnt have control of their vehicle!

Enticing someone to race is sort of like getting in someones face and talking crap about their mother. Sure they dont make you swing but its almost a lose lose situation if you dont.

I wonder how much effort, time, money, and gas they waste a year trying to entice people to break the law when they could easily catch people who are doing it all on their own..