Atlanta get together, Januarary 8th 3pm @ Pepperoni Tavern in Alpharetta

Fanta

I haven't seen some of you folks in a moment, so just feeling out the idea of getting together and grabbing pizza, sushi, mexican, or even Sonics weather provided. GA has always has a great SQ community, and the past few months a lot of people seem to have had their lives busy, so hopefully the break will give some of you some breathing room? :D

Any takers?

Edited by Fanta

im game! being wanting to meet other starquesters. new to the car and i can only have but so many rx7 meets lol

this bothers me that we have not met, I tend to hunt down SQ owners around the NE GA area. It's always a blast, and somehow a car usually ends up leaving running better than when it arrives :D

Weekends do make more sense.

Is there a preference on Saturday versus a Sunday?

Edited by Fanta

I could probably make one on a weekend.....but not around the Xmas break. With the kids we are with grandparents every weekend form pretty much Thanksgiving through New Years. I'm full up till the weekend of Jan 7 then things get less constrictive :)

On that note, I was looking at a Montero yeasterday up in Gainesville and driving out of BFE there was a Fiji Blue SQ parked at a house. Didn't have time to stop but I can't recall one in that area. Off Hwy. 53 on Fork Road on the west side of Gainesville.....looked pretty nice from a distance.

on that note, I was looking at a Montero yeasterday up in Gainesville and driving out of BFE there was a Fiji Blue SQ parked at a house. Didn't have time to stop but I can't recall one in that area. Off Hwy. 53 on Fork Road on the west side of Gainesville.....looked pretty nice from a distance.

I shall hunt this down! Any more details?

Actually, the weekend of Jan 7th looks the best, considering Christmas this weekend, and New Years the following weekend.

I shall hunt this down! Any more details?

Hwy.53 (west side of Gainesville) to Jay Mountain Road to Fork Road......maybe around 3400 Fork Road with house sorta up on hill about 100yds off Fork Road. That's aboot as much info as I can give (apologies for the Canada poke.....haven't seen you in a while to do it in person :) )

could we do something sunday?

Sure - I'm thinking maybe around, 3pm? That way, it could give those coming from church a chance to show up as well

Maybe somewhere central....Cheetah????

:lol:

I'm looking up various pizza locations - trying to be as central as possible for people, and everyone likes pizza :D I know there are a few Fellini's within downtown Atlanta, but traffic could be a bear. Pepperoni's Tavern up in Alpharetta is fantastic, and I've attended other meets that have been there. They have great pizza and beer there.

http://www.pepperonistavern.com/

So, let me ask you all this ( more for the south of Atlanta folks ) is Alpharetta too inconvenient?

4190 Old Milton Parkway

Alpharetta, GA 30005

Feel free to weigh in on some other options on where to gather :D