stock fuel injectors

Big John

i have a set if stock fuel injectors with about 500 miles on them. they are the delphi upgrade from brianpaul lower shores performance and they are already in the fuel rail. price is 125.00 and i will send the fuel rail (if i remove them it might damage the o rings) minus the fpr. i would like to get a fuel rail back. doing a engine swap so i don't need them. thanks john

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Stock replacement delphi injectors. The "upgrade" is that they are not 20+ year old injectors... a little research goes a long way.

All my research says the delphi's have a crappy spray pattern compared to stock injectors at stock fuel pressure.... what does your research say?

Keith

Edited by Threedoor

Well, my real world experience with them says they work better than worn out, 20yr old stockers. When your in the situation of needing injectors, you have two options... $800 or so for new oem or the delphis with a "crappy" spray pattern. There are a couple guys here who have figured out the delphis but Ill let you dig that info up because I have no personal experience with it.

As for the spacer... Im guessing he is including them because these are from Brian. Its a sleeve for the bolts that hold the top hat on because the delphis are a tad longer than the stockers.

Edited by 89PalermoSHP

Well, my real world experience with them says they work better than worn out, 20yr old stockers. When your in the situation of needing injectors, you have two options... $800 or so for new oem or the delphis with a "crappy" spray pattern. There are a couple guys here who have figured out the delphis but Ill let you dig that info up because I have no personal experience with it.

As for the spacer... Im guessing he is including them because these are from Brian. Its a sleeve for the bolts that hold the top hat on because the delphis are a tad longer than the stockers.

I hear ya! There is so much information, and mis-information on these boards that I can never tell up from down :( I plan to run E-85, and the stock secondaries from latter year SQ's are perfect size for running E-85 in my 1984.... if I can find good ones! Or I can run aftermarket injectors and if I have issues I won't know if it is something to do with the Alcohol, or if it is the nature of those injectors.

<sigh>

Keith

• 2 weeks later...