TheTexan88

AzStar

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, since my other feedbacks keep disappearing , i will post another one..

i wanted to stop and thank david again for the lastest purchases of the tranny and short block assembly..they were exactly as described and he always comes through with what he says...

...david,you have to be the best guy i have had to deal with in any of the car groups i have been around in the 17 or so yrs i have been in it..thanks again

tim and deda

Once again, I've had a great buyer experiance... I ordered a drivers side window motor and cluster switch... Great price, and as usual it was packaged very well... So, I open up my box-o-SQ-love, and what do I notice...One drivers side window motor and cluster switch, and David threw in the passenger side motor also....That's the coolest crap EVAR!! LOL  Seriously, if you're weary about buying from him...Don't be, that's the bottom line....Excelent seller...

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOO much David, and knowing these cars i'll probably be getting ahold of you again....

John

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
David is a great guy to deal with, describes the stuff exactly like it is and is willing to go that extra mile to help out a SQC member! I would reccomend him to ANYONE! Good guy, good parts and reasonable prices.....what more could you ask for? (other than to be his neighbor when you need parts?  :P )

• 3 weeks later...

I needed a few parts. He responded to my post and sent them to me. I asked him how much I owed him repeatedly. He said ''nothing, I am glad to help'' Didn't charge me a penny, not even the postage and packing.

Thank you so much David.

G54B

• 1 month later...

;DDavid is a pretty good guy. i sent him money and he sent me my part as quickly as possible.he seems real upfront and honest. whenever i need a part ill contact him first.

[move]THANKS AGAIN,DAVID!! ;D[/move]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

feedback from Conged_Out.  Moved here to combine feedback threads

Very Pleased with this guy!  

No sense in complicating things, so here is my personal rating for my recent transaction with this member.  Scores are out of 10 possible.

Delivered on schedule:   10

Item price(s):       10

Ease of Transaction:           10

Response to questions:      10

Packaging of items:            10

Disclosure of items (condition): 10

Shipping prices:                  10

I will definately do business with this person again!      

-Rob

feedback from Mandi_Tsi.  Moved here to combine feedback threads

Me too! David is a good person to do buisness. I just got some Starion Tail lights from him. They are in Great condition just like he said they were. He shipped everything great! I got the package right on time.!. Pleasure to do buisness with!

Mandi  

• 3 weeks later...

So far i have bought a Secondary injector from him and a 2.5" exhaust. I needed some various o-rings and such and some new screws to hold the injectors in place he gave me for free. He also has let me borrow a MAF to help me trouble shoot my problem.

David is a great guy to deal with and since he's local to me i KNOW i'll be doing a lot of business with him. Thanks dave for all the help.

Runt

• 2 weeks later...
Dave has come through for me several times, including most recently when he sent me a passenger mirror for my 88 TSI.  He matched my color and the mirror was well packed and shipped quickly.  It arrived with no damage and with all the hardware I needed (hardware, gasket etc).  Trouble free.!

• 1 month later...
Just bought a drivers seat from Mr Springer. Great price. He disclosed every fault the seat had (which were few) and shipped it UNBELIEVABLY FAST!!! It took about one day for it to get here from Dallas. I will be buying from him from now on - Thanks David.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest surferdude

David just sent me a door lock solenoid for my 86 - free of charge.  Now if that isn't going out of your way to help someone else, I don't know what is.   No doubt about it, we have some of the most generous people in this community.

Thank you, David!   :)

Derek

• 1 month later...

ive delt with David about 4 times now...

finally i got enough things for him to actualy charge me.

im impressed with the parts and shipping.

also was never worried about getting ripped off.

as i have before.

i always check with David first for my used parts.

dont get no better than this guy.

stay cool Dood!!!HAHA ;D

;Dnow this is THE guy for any used parts anyone might need!!i just recieved 16 parts from David and like always they're just as he discribed,packaged neatly and here three days after he recieved my payment.everytime i need something for my '87 quest i ask David first.

THANKS AGAIN,DAVID!!

All the positive comments about David are one hundred % exact. This guy sent an pigtail for 1g mas (no charge for the part). Most generous guy I have delt with. Package looked like it was profesionally done. I will check with this guy first if I ever need anything for the ride. I highly recomend him to any one. ;D                                      Thanks again bro, questnc  ;)

• 1 month later...
Sold me a VERY cracked head (only one cylinder is making above 100psi..and one is only making 30psi)

Does NOT respond to emails.

I know everyone has had good luck with him, as I have had in the past, but he hasn't tried to make good on this.

BE CAREFUL

This email has been sent to 3L_951 in response to this feedback.

Mike,

I find it very strange that the last time we talked, when I called you, you were very nice and the problem you were having wasn't a "VERY cracked head", it was that you didn't know how to set the cam, or adjust the lifters. This is what you emailed me on 5/13/05. A month and a half after you bought the complete head from me for $148.53 Total Shipped on 3/25/05. I told you to let me know what you figured out and tried to give you some ideas to try. That's the last time I heard from you. There was no mention of the head being "VERY cracked" then, and if it were why would you be foolish enough to put it on your car? You wouldn't be.

> From: "Mike Markota"

> To: "David Springer"

> Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 1:12 PM

Quote;

Hey David, its the one that had a cam (mech. lifters) I think the problem is

the lifters are out of adjustment (is that what it could be when I don't

have compression?) So I'll adjust them tommorow and let you know.

Thanks David!!

Mike

I was more than happy to help you in any way I could. You should have let me know you were unable to fix your problem before you posted this negative feedback and I would have helped you find someone that lives close to you that knows how to work on cars to help you. I'm sorry, I will accept your feedback, but now you're on your own. I do take care of the people who buy parts from me, the best I can. I don't sell bad parts, and don't appreciate people like you on the boards. Fortunately I haven't met many, or any.

I guess I should leave feedback for you to tell other sellers, trying to help people keep their cars on the road to" BE CAREFUL" with you. You don't know how to fix your car so you'll blame your problems on them too, but I won't. No need to clutter up the boards.

Good luck, David Springer

3L_951 wrote:

Here is the email I sent him, with proof that I gave him PLENTY of time before posting on the boards. Almost a month. His email just insults me and doens't help me in any way:

David, I don't believe we have ever spoken on the phone- at all. I was

HOPING that it was the lifters that weren't adjusted. I adjusted them..still

got the crappy compression. Ever think that I didn't put the head on right

when I got it? I work A LOT and have very little time to do work on my

Conquest. When I finally put the head on, adjusted the jet valves, lifters,

and triple checked the timing my compression was still complete poop. I

emailed you on 5/19/05 with this message

"Hey David, I adjust the valves...still getting 30psi, but tomorrow I'll

have

my rear cam seal and I'll be able to run the car see if the compression gets

better when warm?

Thanks