starions gone for good, left over parts.

MadMax

My starions are gone for good here are some left overs i didn't toss with the cars. Not looking to get rich if it doesn't sale quick its going to the scrap yard. so feel free to make offers, posting prices according to forum rules. Its been a while since i've priced any of this stuff so if you feel something is outrageously priced it prolly is. I need these to be quick sales. will send as many pics as needed to ppl interested.

rear hatch louver, $125

good complete stock head $175,

fidanza flywheel $200,

ebay stainless mani with 14b adapter plate $100,

14b rebuildable turbo core. $50

• Like 1

man I could've sworn i updated this post already, oh well. louvers do NOT have hardware. i really don't even know how i will ship them there to big and to flimsy. if anyone has any ideas let me know. Manifold was designed for a t3, naturally they eventually fail and break at the runners cause the t3 is huge. I planned to brace it and run either a 12a or 14b since they are much lighter turbos that is why it comes with the adapter plate. easy project for someone with some welding knowledge. If you'd like pics just pm me an email where i can send them, ill get them right out.

ebay stainless mani with 14b adapter plate $100,

14b rebuildable turbo core. $50

You do $150 shipped to 98270 ?

PM me, Thanks, C300