My cars first feature!

StallionProject86

So in my attempts to get the Starion some more exposure I got my first successor Gearbox Magazine.! It may not be much as of now but I've only just begun. (:

Check it out here

(Thanks for looking!)

Edited by StallionProject86

• 1 year later...

Nice.

Did you guys read the comments? There's one of girl telling how her bf bought one drove it halfway home only for it to be towed the rest of the way!! :lol: Classic StarQuest story.

Nice.

Did you guys read the comments? There's one of girl telling how her bf bought one drove it halfway home only for it to be towed the rest of the way!! :lol: Classic StarQuest story.

I just knew better from the start.... That and the motor was locked up so bad a 4' bar would not break her free.

Nice job OP...... I think I saw a G/P or something for airdams recently ;)

nice job over all except for one thing .

saying your the first step :) lots of Conquest's have made the mag's before you

unless you ment it was YOUR first step ;)

not raging on you , i know you were excite'd and all , just a frendly reminder

Nice job OP...... I think I saw a G/P or something for airdams recently ;)

I saw that as well, I'm going to have to look into those. http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/thumbup.gif

nice job over all except for one thing .

saying your the first step :) lots of Conquest's have made the mag's before you

unless you meant it was YOUR first step ;)

not raging on you , i know you were excite'd and all , just a frendly reminder

Oh yeah, it was meant personally. I'll change the title no problem.

Cool man , how did feel to get in a mag? I would love for that to happen to me.Also clean car you got there.

I really enjoyed it. I wish I was in a better position in terms of paint/body, add-ons, ect. But it was still cool. We're suppose to do a second part when I'm done with converting her to an mpi car. So stay tuned!

And I appreciate the compliment, thanks.

I actually just loaned my Mitsubishi valve cover to Gearbox Magazine founder, Brian Driggs (he sent his 2.6 Montero one away to be powdercoated, and needed a temporary). What a coincidence! Edited by nfelge

Nice man, congrats. Cant wait to see it in person some day.

Thanks. Means allot. I hope we can get something going sooner then later. .Gmr is still on the hit list, whenever your suspension is situated I'll start pushing it again.

Edited by StallionProject86