Moronic Craigslist ad for Skyline GTS

Mnementh

Thought I'd put this in the general discussion forum simply because the ad is so appalling! What kind of a jerk-off would write an ad like that? One that would put lime green wheels on a silver Skyline, apparently...

"...This isn't your normal skyline. This xxxx is the skyline God would drive if he wasn't busy doing God crap like making tsunamis and crap. Its set up to go fast, and go fast sideways. Who doesn't like to get sideway?! Terrorists, thats who. Are you a terrorist? No? Then you need this car..."

"...Whats that? You like drifting? Well I've got some great xxxx news for you. This car was a drift project of mine, and the last owner was planning on making it a drift machine too. Interior is for xxxx so we got rid of it. Manly as xxxx. It literally oozes testosterone. So much so that its puddling up in the back..."

"...You like going fast? Ever tried to outrun 24 police cars and 3 helicopters? You need this car. It will go so xxxx fast that you may very well go back in time. It happened to me once. Just once, but it was xxxx rad. Its like someone took a rocket and opened its mouth and poured steroids down its throat and and threatened to kill its family if it wasn't the fastest xxxx you've ever driven..."

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/cto/2619410616.html

Edited by Chad
prolific foul language, go read the terms of service

There is a system on craigslist when you are on their website and you’re reading a post to

Please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

In this case I would think the poster just wants attention and needs to be nominated into the "best of craigslist"

Some people need a life and they need our approval.

Moronic???? i think thats pretty epic:)

Agreed!

I love adds like that where people have a sense of humor. I think it's pretty obvious by the tone of the add that they guy was not being serious about most of the stuff he said. Sometimes you gotta be pretty smart to look dumb.

I wonder what it was that offended the OP? The profanity? The green wheels? The use of a word created by Oprah?

Wait a minute... hang on a second... whats going on here... something doesnt add up... just a minute... time out... this aint quite right... oh, now I get it, arent certain herbs legal in Vancouver??? :D :D

(yes, this is a reference to something) ;)

Edited by 89PalermoSHP