Video My GF Made

QuestFan

My girlfriend Jessica made this video. She did some editing and took all the pictures/videos.

Just some friends and myself enjoying lake Waco Summer 2011. I am the one in the second picture that comes up. I am in the pink/purple/yellow polka dotted FOX racing swim trunks. The first picture is my GF Jessica. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIszLCVfbEc

She is currently working on a video for me and my car. Dunno what song should be put behind it yet. And what kind of pictures and videos we should include. :)

Edited by QuestFan

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Thats his problem if he doesnt like country music. Country music is almost the only type of music that you can still understand the words and listen to the message of the song. Unlike rap and some hard rock. Usually if a person doesnt like country he/she likes one of those other two. I just think country music has a-lot of meaning and most songs you can really relate to. Screamo is just down right stupid. Why would you want to listen to someone scream at you? Is your life THAT bad?! Like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I agree everyone is entitled to their own opinion but that doesnt make their opinion right hehe

I do not listen to screamo or rap...they both suck...it goes rap < country < screamo < real music

Clint mansell, Hans zimmer, frank klepacki make good music.

hummm words like that could earn you a week off ;)

carefull what you say SW

Well kiss my badonkadonk, country music blows. Whats this rap country crap aswell? What, it wasnt bad enough so the they decided to throw in a country twang rapper on top of it? Are Rascal Flats your Lord and Savior?

And here I thought it was going to be a X-Rated video :mad:

Bill

me too... srsly dissapointed.

You know what you get when you play a country song backwards.

your wife didnt leave you

your dog didnt die

you still have your truck

and your NOT out of beer.

or its something along those lines.

I dont hate country i just heard that from someone. and thought it was funny.

Edited by joey_crandall

I dont hate country i just heard that from someone. and thought it was funny.

I do. Country music is just a bunch of redneck noise :D If you can sing through your nose.......You too can be a Country singing star ;)

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

I do. Country music is just a bunch of redneck noise :D If you can sing through your nose.......You too can be a Country singing star ;)

Bill

lol.............................................................................

I dont just listen to country. I like classic rock that my parents listened to when they were kids, along with some of the new stuff. I also listen to some rap. C'mon where are the country music listeners at?! And no Phil, YOU are my lord and savior. lol You made my car run. Edited by QuestFan

tell her when making a video, to turn her phone sideways and it wont look funny, it will fill up the screen.....i assume she is using a IPhone?

where did you get that hood PDodson?

• 2 months later...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Thats his problem if he doesnt like country music. Country music is almost the only type of music that you can still understand the words and listen to the message of the song. Unlike rap and some hard rock. Usually if a person doesnt like country he/she likes one of those other two. I just think country music has a-lot of meaning and most songs you can really relate to. Screamo is just down right stupid. Why would you want to listen to someone scream at you? Is your life THAT bad?! Like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

im from long beach CA where hip hop is king and i LOVE country.

but i got this far in the thread and thought of "red solo cup" song story should apply to EVERYONE