lots of parts in ohio, also new mitsu. air dams 9'' rears

freebird

hey BC_99 you and Ironside want the packages to go to the same place I may be able to bubble wrap the crap out of them and get the in the one eom box, if thats cool you guys let me know who wants them at whoes house?

hey BC_99 you and Ironside want the packages to go to the same place I may be able to bubble wrap the crap out of them and get the in the one eom box, if thats cool you guys let me know who wants them at whoes house?

He PMed me about it, Ill confirm it with him, but I think my place.

BC_99

If you've a set or two of six bolt axles I'll send paypal. The axles have to be in good shape, lmk. I'm in socal. Maybe -if it fits, it ships- boxes? Either way I'm down

Rob

I had someone break into my garage(guy next door actually).

These people seem to be here to stay. So Im trying to sell my house and everything in it to move to the country!!!!!!!!!!

So, sadly the things that mean the most to me, need to go.

But, I know they can be replaced and gladly not stolen!

I have 2 brand new in the box mitsubishi air dams-325 each

one brand new in the box drivers side fender 200

Also 4 rear 9" rims that seem to be brand new with yokahoma tires that are also brand new and apear to be oem. I only have 2 front 8's That I know of but i can check to be sure.

I have the drift style bumper-500

cowl induction hood-400

a 83 hood black-500

an aftermarket style set of rims with junk tires 100 for the set.

lots of 7-8's

front and rear seats from each year.

50 for fronts 40 for the rear.

something like 6 back hatch covers some are a little brocken on the backside.

30 for the good one 15 for the ok but dont throw away ones...lol

a manifold that is uncracked I was trying to drill out the broken studs for 25 bucks

A set of mesh wheels for-500 with tires

A nice head came off a low mile block with a rod knock-100

tdo6-17c turbo thats good just have some chips on comp. wheel-125

bumper covers-30

still working on pics and all parts for the 86 manual seat belt kit for a member

but may be up for grabs.

lots of oem air cans and mass- no more 86's though

engine harnesses from 86-89 with ecu's and igniters

like 4 sets of injectors all 88-89 ecept one set for the 86

intakes and tb and tps's

quarter panels

side skirts

header panels

grills

an 87 tsi that runs perfect with a/c and a nice body and interior-3,000

87 rear end(pig) with axles 40 each axle and 40 for a pig and have a few

drive shafts-25 each

torque tubes 30 each

grills- 20 each

doors-60 each

hatch glass impossible to sell but what the heck 30 bucks

one front windshield

fenders 40 each

hoods 30 each

tail lights 35 each

starion tails very nice 125

some oem turbos but i need to install them on a running car to be sure they are ok

and a low mile running engine turbo, trans, intake all just removed from a very crappy exterior 88 quest alreay in the yard though.

cosmo coil overs

may have a set of shp struts\, not sure

a sunroof removed from an 88 long time ago

some center console's

radiators

If you need anything let me know

I have been selling stuff for years here and a lot of members know Im reasonable on prices and shipping with confirmation.

some prices may be O.B.O but if they are high then its because I dont want to sell them, so not much room for bickerin....lol

I know the list is long so I dont want to take a lot of pics but my g/f has texting so we can send pics this way which is much easier then down sizing and uploading and blah blah blah........

I have been a colector since I was 19 years old and im 31 now, so that expains all the parts. I dont part out nice cars. Ask around I have been the guy in this area that keeps these cars on the road either with a v8 or 2.6!!!!!!

Its hard to put prices on some parts, if I have several and there condition may vary.

So PM me if you want something.

And be serious about this I hate boxing up parts and getting quotes then members change there minds....but I understand things happen.

I also work 3rd so it may seem like my response is late or off timming.

Thanks guys

how about that 88=89 sunroof can u send pics?

He PMed me about it, Ill confirm it with him, but I think my place.

BC_99

Yep looks good to me. Send them both to Britt. I will go down and pick mine up when I get time.

Pm ya and paid ya.

thanks Britt.

Edited by Ironside

hey whats up. my names johnny , i live in massillon ohio, im 18 and have had 2 starquest so far. the first one was a 1988 mitsubishi starion and the one i currently own is a 89 shp quest. (used to be automatic). ive torn my down to the block atleast 4 times, i need the rubber shifter boot around the shifter, some random interior pieces, the metal airbox that goes over the filter, possibly a new turbo, and random other parts i cant think of this second. my number is 3304135338 text or call, if i dont respond ill get back to you asap. thanks

hey whats up. my names johnny , i live in massillon ohio, im 18 and have had 2 starquest so far. the first one was a 1988 mitsubishi starion and the one i currently own is a 89 shp quest. (used to be automatic). ive torn my down to the block atleast 4 times, i need the rubber shifter boot around the shifter, some random interior pieces, the metal airbox that goes over the filter, possibly a new turbo, and random other parts i cant think of this second. my number is 3304135338 text or call, if i dont respond ill get back to you asap. thanks

yes I have this stuff Ill pm you my # so we can arrange a meet. Or I could ship seems like your about 2.5 hours away I have been there before.

are header panels cherry ?? got a fiji blue one ?? grille also ?? 89 p/s pump ?? left h/l switch ?? ship 33771 Largo Fla .....respond to ventllc@aol.com

no good header panels, I need a good one myself.

I have black grills, a p/s pump, inside headlight switch,