Are you or planning to attend Mesquite/Vegas "2" Oct 2011 ?

SOTTY

1. SOTTY

2. Pineapple1961

3. Intercooledflatty

4. 85.5flatbodystar

5. 88BOOSTED88tsi

6.Crazy larry

7. Scotty Dont

8. Motocam360

9. averse

10. DryBear

11. StarQuestMike

12. 007

13. conquestTSIguy

14. BrazilBoy= Roberto

15. SubZero= Renato

16. Caliber308= Bill

17. MoltoMario= Mario

18. 87Tsi Owner=Matt

19. Tony the Vet=Tony

20. grsmnky = Paul

21. RF600

22. Komeuppance= Robert

23. Vegastarquest= Adam

24. S.M.D.= Chris

25. Godson= Rodan

26. Chassipuke

Also know of another 4. Vegastarquest=Adam, S.M.B=Chris,Godson=Rodan and Chassipuke from California ,these guys will all be attending , strong numbers for this event and it now looks going by the number of names a larger than first though SQ turnout out is to be expected , this makes for a very happy Sotty and organization crew , thank you :)

MORE WORK :angry: :lol: :lol:

Bill

Registered for Mesquite/Vegas nats at the Casablanca resort 7th,8th,9th Oct 2011.

1.Caliber 308 / Bill........... T-shirt size..... Med.

2.Drybear/Len '' ''...........XL

3.85Flatbodystar/Marcel '' ''.........3XL

http://conquest-star...-Nationals.html

1. SOTTY

2. Pineapple1961

3. Intercooledflatty

4. 85.5flatbodystar

5. 88BOOSTED88tsi

6.Crazy larry

7. Scotty Dont

8. Motocam360

9. averse

10. DryBear

11. StarQuestMike

12. 007

13. conquestTSIguy

14. BrazilBoy= Roberto

15. SubZero= Renato

16. Caliber308= Bill

17. MoltoMario= Mario

18. 87Tsi Owner=Matt

19. Tony the Vet=Tony

20. grsmnky = Paul

21. RF600

22. Komeuppance= Robert

23. Vegastarquest= Adam

24. S.M.D.= Chris

25. Godson= Rodan

26. Chassipuke

[sharedmedia=http://conquest-starion.info/2011_Nationals/StarQuest-2011-Nationals.html]

Edited by BrazilBoy

• 3 weeks later...

You need to update the paid attendees!

A updated list of those who have reg'd can be found in the "Registration and room booking info" thread stickied at the top of the B.S forum. :)

I just talked my boss into giving me the time off to do it. I paid $288 to change flight tickets (for a job in Casper WY) so I could get those days off. I hope to join up with with the Colorado crew in Grand Junction when they come through.

We got about 30 thus far so the sidelot will be available for the RV the reserved car park we have will be fairly full..

What he said ^ lots of space will once again be made available for RV's and trucks with trailers , we got y'all well covered.

Heres a fact as some say we "made money" on the event.....To this I must say LOL!!!! Scotty lost money on the event last year and will most likely this year too... He does this event as a courtesy to all us car nuts out there.... So know that what you see and get at the event is truely from his heart...

This is a huge dysfunctional family meet...the cars are only the method we use to get too our family event... Were not here to check each others dyno sheets and 1/4 times... Heck the hoods were mostly closed last year and we spent more time with each other than the cars... Yeah we got fun stuff planned for the cars too but its the people that make this event what it is not the cars... Thats why I say come one come all, just with a healthy attitude and we can all have fun.....

I look forward to shaking everyones hand and seeing you all..

-Roberto

Heres a fact as some say we "made money" on the event.....To this I must say LOL!!!! Scotty lost money on the event last year and will most likely this year too.

-Roberto

For those of you who think Scotty and all the support staff last year were looking to make money :P Scotty and the rest of us who contributed our time and efforts to make last years Mesquite meet successful didn't do it for money. I can't speak for the others, but i'm sure they would agree that this was done because of our love for these cars and to see a great bunch of Starquest owners get together in one place to have a good time, not for money.

Just my thoughts,

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

a custom made ride has been set aside for Bill at this meet.....

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo68/Retardado73/scooter-1.jpg

See Bill its pink your favorite color in the whole wide world..

Can't wait to use it :lol: :lol:

Bill

• 3 weeks later...