88 conquest tsi for parts

88 tsi

Looking for a good condition A/C Condenser. A few of the ones I've found, the cooling coils between the rows are falling out. If this one is in good condition, how is $30 + shipping? Oh, and obviously no damage to the core itself.

sounds good ill check it today after work and get back to ya thanks

how much for the stock turbo? and intake lower intake? shipped to 97527.

the stock turbo needs rebuilt so make offer and i dont have lower intake and im not taking motor apart im selling motor whole sorry

Do you have a black console and a driver side window motor and regulator? Also what about the turn signal lever either the whole turn signal and windshield wiper lever assembly or just the turn signal lever plastic cover itself.

how about 50 bucks for everything and u pay shipping?

How much for the stock o2 housing and is there any rust on the driver side front fender?

the o2 sensor was welded in and the drivers side front fender has no rust but it is dented bad back by the door

hows the windshield? I'm in despite need of one, how much and to ship to 16946?

windshield is cracked in drivers view so its no good sorry

How is the black plastic front grill? At least something looks black were it's supposed to be in your picture. If it's in good shape and where the attachment screws go through the holes on the outside ends are not cracked please PM me pictures of it.

Is the secondary fan motor still operable? If so how much for it and shipping to 30044.

Thanks

Ken