Black Turd

JoshC

So it seems i have one of the few Conquest that doesn't have the wide body. Does anybody have any tips on how to make it look better then a black rounded turd.

BOOO! Flattys don't look like a turd :angry:

X2 sell it to someone who will appreciate it and get you a wide body...just my 0.02 btw whats you location????

Anybody have any tips on how to make it look better then a black rounded turd.

Mine ain't no turd, punk. You best be gettin' some R.E.S.P.E.C.T. or else that car of yours is gonna start breakin' on you. That's right. Each and every one of these cars are possessed, and will make your life a living nightmare if your not nice to it. Hehe

Mine ain't no turd, punk. You best be gettin' some R.E.S.P.E.C.T. or else that car of yours is gonna start breakin' on you. That's right. Each and every one of these cars are possessed, and will make your life a living nightmare if your not nice to it. Hehe

AMEN brother

Yeah, that's true. Aint no joke I tell you. My wife bad mouthed the Quest once...left her stranded three times!! I dare not say a thing about it cuz... :unsure: you never know!

I'd say sell the flatty if it's not your thing. Best sell it to someone who will apreciate it. You're just gonna end up treating it like crap and it'll end up in the scrap heap at the end.

These cars might just be possessed.I decided to name my car Christine because of the movie...so I was driving my Dad to pick his car up from being inspected and asked him what he thought of my car. He replied,"Yea I like Christina." He then proceeded to turn on the radio and Lady Gaga came on singing, "Thats not my Name Thats not my Name." That sure shut him up :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
these cars are most definetly possesed. my car was giving me fits when i did the mpi install and would run, then wouldnt, run then wouldnt. i got a new g.f. and about the second time she came to my shop while i was working on it, the car just mysteriously decided to run right. pretty sure it got jealous and was afraid it was about to get replaced so it better act right. car ran great for a while untill one day i decided to drive by the new gf's house to spy a little, no more than a mile down the road the damn thing coughed out and refused to run. took me about a week to fix it and then it still cut up and acted pissy. pretty sure my car is female.

These cars might just be possessed.I decided to name my car Christine because of the movie...so I was driving my Dad to pick his car up from being inspected and asked him what he thought of my car. He replied,"Yea I like Christina." He then proceeded to turn on the radio and Lady Gaga came on singing, "Thats not my Name Thats not my Name." That sure shut him up :lol:

That's not Lady Gaga who sings that :lol:

sounds like you need to pony up and buy a WB.

I can vouch for the attitude. my gf bad mouthed my quest while riding in it and then the door hit her in the eye on her way out of exiting the car, RIGHT after the remark ^_^

Edited by NotStock88