Who is coming to PF11?

helrazr70

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm stoked. Car passed emissions testing today, got the tyres aired up with N2, ride height adjusted, washed and interior cleaned. All I need to do now double check everything, install the remaining turbo heat shields and pack for Branson-Pigeon Forge.

1. UlrichWolf (Tim) X - Room 218

2. helrazr70 (Chris) X - Room 211

3. Ken_B. (Ken) X - Room 211

4. tim si X

5. carguygibby (Colin) X

6. ScooterDude92(Curt) X

7. pure_insanity (Grant) X

8. 19cturbo (Mike or Mikie, depends on who you ask) X

9. Tman(Tom) jewelz76 (misty) X

10. BoostedQuest89 (CHAD) X

11. NudeLobster (Justin) X

12. Dred_85.5_TSI (Derrick) X

13. Frenchi934 (Tyler) X

14. MiniSRT4 (Mike) X

15. HotrodTSi (Terry) X

16. Tboost (Torrius) X

17. Intercooledflatty (Harry) X Room 114 pool side, same as last few years

18. Flatbroke313(Jason)X

20. SlowQuest (Larry) XXX

21. Matrapp (Mike) X

22. Kenmarrow ( Ken) X

23. TSIGAL X

24. JAinsworth (Jimmy)

25. convette X (John)

26 1/3. Austin88ESiR (Luis)X

27. bigjohns87 (John) X Room 222

28. IRONSIDE (Perry and family) X maybe XX

29. DAD ( Randy) X

30. Coldscrip (Bill) X

31. stvblk1 (Steve and Blake)X

32. Josh '88 X

33. mtaylor530 X

34. mrvwbug (Slim Jim)

35. BOHO

36. jonboyb (Jon)and my cousin Justin alot of you know X maybe XX

37. NOTPRPL (Doug) X

38. Yellerbeast89 (Randy) X

39. Bad2Rass (Kyle) ???

40. Bluecook X

41. RGAV8R

42. Lyons8821 (Joe) x

43. Coke (Justin) X

44. Maxzillian (Eric) x

45. Ratmtattat (Jason) Room 218

46. conquesttsiguy (Sam)X

47. 87Blue (James)

48. tedbird35 (teddy ) x

49. Truth

50. Pancake...Probably riding with me.

doesnt look like im going to make it either, just got a new job and only getting saturday, sunday, monday off

Edited by PDodson

1. UlrichWolf (Tim) X - Room 218

2. helrazr70 (Chris) X - Room 211

3. Ken_B. (Ken) X - Room 211

4. tim si X

5. carguygibby (Colin) X

6. ScooterDude92(Curt) X

7. pure_insanity (Grant) X

8. 19cturbo (Mike or Mikie, depends on who you ask) X

9. Tman(Tom) jewelz76 (misty) X

10. BoostedQuest89 (CHAD) X

11. NudeLobster (Justin) X

12. Dred_85.5_TSI (Derrick) X

13. Frenchi934 (Tyler) X

14. MiniSRT4 (Mike) X

15. HotrodTSi (Terry) X

16. Tboost (Torrius) X

17. Intercooledflatty (Harry) X Room 114 pool side, same as last few years

18. Flatbroke313(Jason)X

20. SlowQuest (Larry) XXX

21. Matrapp (Mike) X

22. Kenmarrow ( Ken) X

23. TSIGAL X

24. JAinsworth (Jimmy)

25. convette X (John)

26 1/3. Austin88ESiR (Luis)X

27. bigjohns87 (John) X Room 222

28. IRONSIDE (Perry and family) X maybe XX

29. DAD ( Randy) X

30. Coldscrip (Bill) X

31. stvblk1 (Steve and Blake)X

32. Josh '88 X

33. mtaylor530 X

34. mrvwbug (Slim Jim)

35. BOHO

36. jonboyb (Jon)and my cousin Justin alot of you know X maybe XX

37. NOTPRPL (Doug) X

38. Yellerbeast89 (Randy) X

39. Bad2Rass (Kyle) ???

40. Bluecook X

41. RGAV8R

42. Lyons8821 (Joe) x

43. Coke (Justin) X

44. Maxzillian (Eric) x

45. Ratmtattat (Jason) Room 218

46. conquesttsiguy (Sam)X

47. 87Blue (James)

48. tedbird35 (teddy ) x

49. Truth

50. Pancake...Probably riding with me.

doesnt look like im going to make it either, just got a new job and only getting saturday, sunday, monday off

oh wow seriously didnt you already make reservations? i better tell teddy (the one you was going too share a room with)

Allright its official, I gotta race in Kentucky Saturday night. I still can help with breakdowns and such, I have a rollback. I MUST see the red car with i think the LS1 in it from Michigan! I got my 20g on, but gotta do some fab and relocation work. hopefully I can limp it up there.

Flatty is buffed and waxed, mostly packed...just need to fill the tank and check tire pressures. She's really sagging in the back with all the crap I'm bringing along.

I will either be beginning my adventure Wednesday night, or very early Thursday morning. Meeting up with Dad and Coldscrip in the late morning hours in Youngstown, OH...then traveling onward to Tman & Misty's place in unchartered territory, somewhere near Cincinnati. Staying the night there, then Friday sometime, we will be departing Tom & Misty's place and heading onward to Lexington, KY to pickup with a crew from Indiana and such. Once everyone is accounted for, we press onward to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.

See everyone there :)

Flatty is buffed and waxed, mostly packed...just need to fill the tank and check tire pressures. She's really sagging in the back with all the crap I'm bringing along.

I will either be beginning my adventure Wednesday night, or very early Thursday morning. Meeting up with Dad and Coldscrip in the late morning hours in Youngstown, OH...then traveling onward to Tman & Misty's place in unchartered territory, somewhere near Cincinnati. Staying the night there, then Friday sometime, we will be departing Tom & Misty's place and heading onward to Lexington, KY to pickup with a crew from Indiana and such. Once everyone is accounted for, we press onward to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.

justin im 2 hours away from cinci just for a fyi

heading onward to Lexington, KY to pickup with a crew from Indiana and such. Once everyone is accounted for, we press onward to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.

I am coming out of Indy. I was going to meet up with the Wichita Convoy but after looking at different routes, that adds 2 hrs to PF and I would get to Lebanon, TN at least a few hours before they get there if they are on time. How many are meeting up in Lexington because that is where the best route would take me out of Indy?

I am coming out of Indy. I was going to meet up with the Wichita Convoy but after looking at different routes, that adds 2 hrs to PF and I would get to Lebanon, TN at least a few hours before they get there if they are on time. How many are meeting up in Lexington because that is where the best route would take me out of Indy?

Chad and Larry are meeting us in Lexington for sure. I'm unsure who else will be there. Tom has a better grip on things....perhaps he can shine his light.

Hey Tex, hit Tman up for the exact location and time. Me and my buddy Mike will be in our cars, (along with a couple trailing cars) in Lexington, and Larrys group. We will be in town around 10 o'clock I believe, (I need to confirm with Tom) This will be the convoy to be in.

Chad-

Chad and Larry are meeting us in Lexington for sure. I'm unsure who else will be there. Tom has a better grip on things....perhaps he can shine his light.

Just sent Tom a text, so he can get back with you guys.http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

I am still coming but my car isn't. The dolly rental will be $250+ and I have to disassemble half the car to tow it. (remove muffler section of exhaust due to dragging, remove front bumper/airdam to clear the dolly ratchets, remove the intercooler because it's bolted to the bumper, swap out the rear wheels, remove the driveshaft, remove the driver lower dash to access the alarm box to disable it, etc...

Then there is the most pressing issue: My 2011 Nitro doesn't have the towing package and isn't recommended to tow more than 2000lbs without all the fluid coolers. I researched the Nitro forums and found some weight charts and it doesn't look good for towing a 3000lb car and a 1200lb dolly for 1600mi mostly in Appalacian VA. There were horror stories telling of guys who burned up their transmissions and power steering systems towing lighter loads through the mountains--and warranty wouldn't cover the damage. I did notice that the truck ran pretty hot and wouln't get over 45mph on hills when towing the Durban car home from Baltimore.

I would drive it but it's not inspected, registered, or insured right now. (Won't pass PA inspection with the rust around the wheel wells) I also have some running around to do and would rather do it in my Nitro.

Maybe next year...

ok as it stands right now it will be me justin (coke) randy (dad) bill (coldscrip) teddy (ted35) leaving from my house and meeting chad and hes crew here

ok guys i did some looking on maps and such and i thinki if we meet at thr speedway a few miles down 75 it will be better its not as far off 75 us the one on exit 110 look here if link works http://www.speedway....adius=10&Page=0 it would be store 1 5360 Athens Boonesboro Rd Lexington, KY 40509-9491

as far as larry (slowquest) goes he has informed me that he more then likely will not be meeting up our convo there was two other members that had exspressed intrest but never decided one way or another

any ? just let me know

ok as it stands right now it will be me justin (coke) randy (dad) bill (coldscrip) teddy (ted35) leaving from my house and meeting chad and hes crew here

any ? just let me know

What is your ETA there?

Unless something changes, I should be there Friday afternoon but I have to leave out on Sunday morning instead of Monday. I have to catch a flight to Indianapolis Monday afternoon.

Jimmy

Nothing has changed in my plans. See ya tomorrow evening, around what time?

My group should arrive just before lunch tomorrow barring problems (Me, Dad, Randy, Justin, Kyle/Laura). Everybody bring sunscreen and plenty to drink (no issues there :lol: ).....looks to be our hottest day of the year coming Sunday...of course.