JDM Parts....fo realz, yo

UlrichWolf

You can still get a LOT of neat crap.

But you better have your checkbook ready...'cuz it ain't cheap.

Japanese OEM parts

Follow the electronic parts catalog link, and in the Mitsubishi box, type A187 (this is the Starion's frame code).

5FM/T - 5 speed manual

4FA/T - 4 speed automatic

Marvel at the possibilities.

Tim

$508 for one strut? or is that in Yen?

You are thinking one-dimensionally again. $508 dollars for a genuine Mitsubishi (Tokico) strut. It's what amounts to a dealer part. Of course it will be high.

You don't order a NOS strut from Japan. Buy a different strut.

Think about the stuff you CAN'T get here. That is WHY I posted this up.

Tim

$1900 bucks for a Cyl head. Do they know the whole car don't cost $1900 bucks! :lol:

edit: on the other hand, $47 bucks for a cyl head gasket is not bad for OEM. or $324 for a full engine overhaul kit.

Edited by louswheel01

Hell, I'm pulling my Factory Mitsu. Starion floor mats out and boxing them up. Anyone want a break on the price.... Black. Front and Rear. like new. only $800.00 buy them NOW,before you miss out on this REDUCED PRICE!!! :lol:

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

Hell, I'm pulling my Factory Mitsu. Starion floor mats out and boxing them up. Anyone want a break on the price.... Black. Front and Rear. like new. only $800.00 buy them NOW,before you miss out on this REDUCED PRICE!!! :lol:

Bill

Considering new ones will last another 25+ years, I say that's not a bad way to spend $800 bucks.