gtxthunder

Jason_L

Saved my Butt today came down with a window switch out of his own car,raced against a rain storm got here in time with relays and switch to get my windows back up before the rain hit hard...Thanks again ...Spens

• 2 weeks later...

Sent me a part off a cylinder head I need, FREE of charge. What a guy.

Thanks again

Ryan

Hell, I can't even get this dude that lives 10 min away to bring me back my head I let him have, that he doesn't even need now!

Spencer has purchased almost all of my products. Pays promptly and is very nice to do business with. One of the best customers I've had the pleasure doing business with.

If he says he will send you payment, it's as good as a contract.

:wink:

Thanks

Kelly

• 4 weeks later...

he overnighted me parts 3-4 times when i was doing my tranny swap and was very very good at helping me out.. he didnt want much more than the money for shipping..

hes definitly not out to make a buck, just out to help others if he can..

great guy!

• 4 weeks later...

spenser rulezzzzz

just got my turbo door handles and they was better then described awesome shipping and packed too where nuttin would have hurt them

thanks man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got another good deal from Spenser. Good seller; I would do business w/ him again.

~Rob

What can i say ,Spenser is a stand up guy always willing to lend a hand ,and never over charges on his parts ,most of the time you walk out with more then you intended to buy@ no extra charge...Thanks again on the Mega Turbo hook up ,just hope she don`t run lean now :shock: :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...