The Great Pigeon Forge Convoy REVISED

UlrichWolf

It's not just limited to SQ's?

88' 2.6L Turbo Max's are attendable as well correct?

I want to go, I've always wanted to go but never had a SQ running at the time, or running well enough to make the trip. And my Mitsu that did run weren't close enough to SQ's to be somewhat related.

Well are there any known caravans going close by me or that I could pick-up in?

Coming from Meshoppen, PA (NorthEast close to the NY border.)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just limited to SQ's?

88' 2.6L Turbo Max's are attendable as well correct?

I want to go, I've always wanted to go but never had a SQ running at the time, or running well enough to make the trip. And my Mitsu that did run weren't close enough to SQ's to be somewhat related.

Well are there any known caravans going close by me or that I could pick-up in?

Coming from Meshoppen, PA (NorthEast close to the NY border.)

I was planning to do this big loop, but I really don't know now.

• 2 weeks later...

The wife has a HUGE problem with the 2am departure time....

We may end up leaving Thursday, overnighting in St. Louis, and meeting back up as you come through Friday. I'll know for sure closer to the date.

I leave mine at home.

Dad

I wish there were a way we could figure out where everyone is coming from and determine designated meeting places/times for convoys..........This would be a HUGE amount of work though! :(

Chad-

I don't mind coordinating the logistics of something like this. We'll need some solid plans, and a few trail bosses.

Basically, each trail boss would round up a group, set a schedule (I am happy to assist with this), and then, get with me, and we can formulate something.

Who's up for it?

Tim

I don't mind coordinating the logistics of something like this. We'll need some solid plans, and a few trail bosses.

Basically, each trail boss would round up a group, set a schedule (I am happy to assist with this), and then, get with me, and we can formulate something.

Who's up for it?

Tim

We can take people here in Macon, already got a little group from here, so people from south Ga and Florida could meet up here.

The wife has a HUGE problem with the 2am departure time....

We may end up leaving Thursday, overnighting in St. Louis, and meeting back up as you come through Friday. I'll know for sure closer to the date.

I leave mine at home.

Dad

It's almost 1AM....and I just busted out with a big loud L O L

We can take people here in Macon, already got a little group from here, so people from south Ga and Florida could meet up here.

OK, looks like we got our first trail boss here.

James, try to round up folks for now. Once we get some more trail bosses, we will work this all down.

Tim

Alright, I'm going to start making a list, so those who are interested in traveling with this pack, PM me please, and we'll try and get this going.

Tim I'm pretty sure that member map is long gone. It was a great addition to the site. It's a shame it got lost. I found out about a couple locals who don't frequent at all, just because of that map. We should try and get it back in order.